Chapter 28

A/N- This story is ending in a couple chapters. So there will be time skips within each chapter. Also TW// drug use specifically cocaine.

Frank's POV

That was a good weekend. We never actually watched Starwars in the end but did i care ? Nope, i got my ass wrecked by my favourite person on earth.

Do i care about that ? yes, yes i do. But in a good way. I was sat in my math class, watching the kids do a recall test from a few days ago that i maybe, maybe not have sprung onto them without them knowing.

Anyway, they didn't seem to mind because i am and i quote 'A cool teacher'. They quickly caught on that i had something wrong when i limped into class earlier that morning.

I didn't tell them of course, i'm not one of those teachers that tells their students about their sex life because those teachers deserve to be sacked.

Three Weeks Later

"Gee ?" I called, walking through the house. I heard sniffling from his bedroom and put my ear to the door. I heard a long sniff and furrowed my eyebrows, slowly and quietly opening the door.

I saw Gerard leant over his bedside table, face down, rows and rows of white powder. Cocaine. "What the fuck are you doing ?!" I yelled, lifting Gerard's head up bus his hair and slapping my hand down onto the table, sending the powder up in a cloud.

"What does it look like ?" He replied, his jaw twitching and his pupils dilating. I felt tears welling up in my eyes as i lay him back on the bed.

"Gee why would you do this ? Why didn't you call me ? Or Mikey ? or just someone ?" I asked and he rolled his eyes sitting up.

"Because i know you guys would have stopped me... so i took it upon myself." he replied.

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. "Please stop doing this to yourself, i thought you got better ?" i said a tear sliding down my cheek.

"I did... but then i didn't."

"How long ?"

"Two and a half weeks." He giggled and i shook my head.

"Gerard, none of this is funny, why is it funny ?"

"I don't know it just is." I climbed onto the bed and wrapped my arms around Gerard.

"Please stop Gee, stop doing this to yourself. You're gonna end up dead, no one wants that. We don't want to attend a twenty seven year olds funeral for a drug overdose." I said and i heard his sigh.

"I know... But it's hard Frank." His hands lifted to his face and he rubbed them over his features and i saw a tear slide down his cheek and onto the bedsheets.

"I'm gonna help you again Gee, even if it's the last thing i do, i don't want my boyfriend to feel like this." I said and he nodded, hiding his head into my neck.

A Month And A Half Later

Me and Gerard had made it official, we were now dating and we were boyfriend and boyfriend. Or as Mikey called us Jack and the Beanstalk.

Yes that's a bad small joke, me being Jack of course. I hated it when he called us that, because he was a douche in the friendliest way possible.

We were actually watching StarWars this time and not having sex, as much as i loved Sex right now was not the time. Because Gerard's and Mikey's parents.

Donald and Donna Way. I met Donald first, he stuck his nose up to me and said something along the lines of 'My son should be dating a woman not a man' but Donna on the other hand was lovely, she even make an Apple Crumble !!