Chapter 30

Frank's POV

Seven Years Later

"Do you Frank Anthony Iero Jr, take Gerard Arthur Way as your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health ?"

"I do."

"Do you Gerard Arthur Way, take Frank Anthony Iero Jr, as you lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health ?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you man and husband, you may now kiss the groom."

I stepped forwards and wrapped mh arms around his neck, kissing him, and he wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing me back.

Cheers erupted from around us, alongside whooping, and whistling and clapping. We pulled away, smiling, resting our foreheads against eachother.

"I love you Frankie." Gerard smiled and I giggled.

"I love you too Gee." We kissed again.

We walked from the alter and walked back down the isle where people ruffled our hair and we finally got outside were we managed to find a quiet little spot to share some... Intimacy.

"How does it feel being Mr. Iero-Way ?" I asked Gerard, giggling.

"I like it, it suits our names very well." He replied and i leant up, kissing him. He kissed me back, pulling me closer and we stayed like that until there was a cough behind us.

We turned and looked and i saw Donna, my mother in law. "Hi boys... I'm so proud of you." She hugged each of us, kissing our foreheads.

"i had no doubt about you two marrying eachother. I'm so happy, two out of three of my favourite boys." Gerard was crying while he hugged his mother and i joined in, squeezing inbetween them.

"Smallest always goes in the middle." I said and they both laughed as we stood behind the venue, hugging eachother.

"I'm sure Mikey is wondering where i am, i'm gonna head back and you two can come back when you're ready." He kissed our foreheads again, before scurrying off.

I giggled happily, jumping up at Gerard, hugging him and hiding my head in the crook of his neck. "I love you so goddamn much Gee." I whispered and he squeezed me lovingly.

"I love you too Frankie."

Gerard's POV

Life got better from that point on, we amended relationships with people e might not have wanted to, i got nicer to my class which affected their grades incredibly and we both became really happy.

I no longer hate my job, i do it because i enjoyed it. The children absolutely adored me now and i adored them and i no longer fantasised about swan diving out of the window.

And i still love my brother with all my heart, including my Husband... god it feels so good to call him that.

My Husband. My Husband.

And all of this was a result of that man i mistaked as a child on his first day, the guy i could stand being around. The guy that stole my heart.

The man who was there for me through thick and thin. The man who didn't care if something was annoying him, he stuck up with it.

The man who could show me the world, the man who meant more to me that the very air i breathed.

The man who i worshipped. Everything about that man made me melt. Just thinking about him made me go all smushy on the inside.

And his name ?

Frank Anthony Iero-Way.
My Husband.

The End