Chapter 26

Frank's POV

Gerard was laying next to me, panting and his eyes fluttering closed every now and then.

He had one hand under his head and the other laying on his stomach, one leg bent at the knee making a small mountain shape under the duvet.

I turned to the side, resting a hand under my head while i looked at him. "You're really good at that." I giggled breathlessly and i saw his chest rise with a chuckle.

"I don't wanna be annoying but... We didn't do as i said... We were supposed to have a movie marathon and then have sex."

"Well... Shit happens Gee." I laughed as i scooted over and lay my head on his chest, his hand simultaneously coming up and stroking my hair.

He sighed contentedly and i smiled, turning over so i could see his face. His face was relaxed, a light sheen of sweat covering it and I lifted my hand, stroking his face.

"You're beautiful Gee." I whispered and he looked down at me and smiled.

"So are you Frankie." I smiled and blushed, covering my face.

"So... Are we gonna go finish watching star wars ?" He asked and i shook my head.

"I wanna stay like this, it's comfortable, i never wanna leave this exact position because it's so ducking comfortable and i'm next to the guy i love and-" I let that last part slip.

He looked down at me and giggled. "You love me ?" He asked and i bit the inside of my cheek, nodding slightly, hearing the crunch of my hair rolling over each strand as it rubbed against his chest.

"Well Frankie... I think i love you too." He said and my mouth dropped.

"Wait- Really ?" I asked and he nodded. I grinned wide, leaning up and kissing him passionately. He kissed back and his hands found a spot on my hips, Guiding me to sit on his lap, my legs on either side.

I kneeled up, scooting closer before sitting back down, wrapping my legs around his waist while we kissed.

He leaned up, and his hands trailed up my back, while my hands snaked around his neck and up into his hair, tugging lightly.

He let out a low growl from the back of his throat and i smiled against his mouth, tugging at it again, know knowing he liked it.

I did it again, and by now i could feel him growing harder against me, and it turned me on knowing i was turning him on.

In reality i wanted him to wreck me.