Chapter 13

Gerard's POV

The class left and i sat on my floor, with my knees up to my chest with my head in my knees.

I heard hurried footsteps that lead in my classroom and stood infront of me. I stared at their feet until they knelt down, hiding their feet from my view, exposing their knees.

"Look at me Gerard." they lifted my face up and i saw Mikey and Frank. Frank was infront of me and Mikey was knelt next to me.

"Oh my god Mikey you're okay." I pushed myself up and wrapped my arms around mikey, hugging him tight.

"I'm fine, no teachers got injured, just the children that were coming in from gym. They've confirmed that they had all died..." I tensed up as Mikey said this knowing there would be empty seats in my classroom.

I heard Frank's breathing hitch making me turn around and hug him. "It's okay..." He whispered and i nodded, hugging him tighter.

"Is it alright if i stay with you guys ? i don't wanna be on my own..." Frank mumbled as I pulled away and Mikey nodded.

"I don't see why not... Is that okay Gerard ?" Mikey asked and I nodded aswell.

"All the kids have gone home early because they had lost friends, siblings, cousins, boyfriends, girlfriends etcetera." Mikey confirmed looking at an email he had just received on his phone.

I shakily stood up and gathered my things before walking with Mikey and Frank to get their things and when we walked into Frank's classroom there was a child sat there, pale.

"Sam ? Why are you still here ?" Frank asked and he looked up at Frank with tears in his eyes.

"I don't wanna go home... not after that, they all died because of me." His voice cracked into a whisper and me and Mikey looked at eachother before looking at Frank.

"Dis you tell the police what happened ?" Frank asked and he nodded his head.

"We'll walk you to the parking lot, come on." Frank said, sliding his coat on. Sam stood up and did the same.

We all walked out to the parking lot and making sure he got in his mom's car safely before we went to our own cars.

"I'm gonna ride with Gee, is that okay mikey ?" Frank asked and i tensed up.

"Yeah that's fine, see ya there." Mikey said as he got in his car and drive off.

"What are you doing ? Aren't you and Mikey all buddy buddy ?"

"I need to talk to you about what happened last night." Frank said and i gulped, knowing exactly what he was going to say.

"There's nothing to talk about Frank. We were drunk, it meant nothing." I said as i plugged myself in and waited for frank to do the same.

"Oh... Okay." He ducked his head as i drove out the parking lot.

I lied, it clearly meant something or i wouldn't have kissed him and he wouldn't have kissed back. It clearly meant something to both of us due to his reaction to me saying it didn't mean anything.

But it did mean something, it meant a lot and i don't know why. Now everytime i see Frank, i have this fluttering feeling in my stomach and i don't know what it is.

It's annoying because i walk past him in the courtyard, i feel it. I see him walk past my classroom, i feel it. I see him drink his coffee, i feel it. I see him in the staffroom, you guess correctly... I feel it.

Maybe if i speak to Mikey he'll know what it is.