Chapter 20

Frank's POV

I can't believe a douchebag like that dude would do that to Gee. My Gee.

Wait- He's not mine because i don't own him... he's not a fucking object Frank, jesus christ.

We were snuggling on the couch after he had told me his story, i had my head on his chest and his legs were bent up on either side of me so i could lay comfortably against him.

He had his arms wrapped around my waist, holding me tightly. I yawned and nestled my head into his chest and sighed.

"You okay Frankie ?" He asked and i nodded.

"I just don't wanna move because this is so comfortable." I giggled and I felt him let out a breathy laugh underneath me.

I smiled and moved my head so it was resting on my hands, looking up at him. He looked down at me and moved one of his hands, brushed my hair out of my face and pushing it back.

"You're beautiful." He whispered and i smiled, blushing wildly, and burying my face into his neck.

"I'm not." I giggled and i felt him tense beneath me.

"Frank look at me." I hesitantly lifted my head to look at him and he looked me dead in the eye.

"Frank Anthony Iero Jr... I want you to tell me that you're beautiful."

"How do you know my full name ?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"Your file i looked at it anyway that's beside the point, now are you gonna be a good boy and do as i say ?" He said and this turned me on.

"Y-yes..."

"Go ahead then." He said and i looked at him.

"I'm b-beautiful ?" I said shyly and he looked at me again.

"You don't sound so certain... Say it again."

"I'm... Beautiful."

"You hesitated, say it again."

I sighed and looked down. "I'm beautiful." I mumbled and i heard him chuckle.

"You mumbled it, say it again."

"How long do i have to do this for ?"

"Until i'm satisfied. Say it again Frankie."

"I'm beautiful..." I said and he smiled.

"See ? Wasn't so hard was it ?" He said and i dropped my head back to his chest.

"It exhausted me..." I muttered and he chuckled.

"Yeah, well beauty comes with a price. Also... When i said to you 'Are you gonna be a good boy and do as i say ?' Did you get hard ?" He giggled and i his my face.

"It was not okay... Can you blame me ?" I asked, my voice muffled by his chest and my elbow.

"Hmm... If you were still hard i would have done something about it but now you're not so... You seem to have good control of yourself." He said and i blushed even harder, giggling.

It felt like i was about to boil on the spot right now and i wasn't enjoying it. I mean... I was, like i wasn't complaining but i was feeling very hot right now.

His hands ran down my back and all the way back up, and back down again before slipping up under my shirt making me jump at the cold touch on my skin.

"Why are you're hands cold ?" I giggled and he shrugged.

"Always are." He said before he kissed me gently.

I kissed him back, and his hands carried on travelling up my back, until my shirt was practically off, so he removed his hands and pulled it off, dropping it to the floor next to him.

"Are we about to do this ?" I asked and Gerard shrugged.

"Do you want to Frankie ?" He asked and i nodded rather fast, so fast i fact i'm surprised my head didn't roll off and find itself under the coffee table.

"Okay come on then." He grabbed my legs and wrapped them around himself before he grabbed my shirt and hurried upstairs to his bedroom.