Chapter 8

Frank's POV

My phone started ringing, it was currently 10:45pm on a saturday so i groaned as i answered it. It was Mikey.

Mikey: Frank i need your help

Me: What is it ?

Mikey: It's Gerard, He's drunk and he's begging for you.

Me: I'm on my way.

I hung up and quickly put my shoes on, speeding over to their house and i let myself in, walking up to the sound of crying.

"Gee ?" I walked in and he looked up from the bin he was throwing up in. He reached out for me and i walked over, putting my hand in his.

"I've got to go before i throw up." Mikey ran out of the room and Gerard lay his head on my lap sobbing.

"I didn't want m-mikey to find out... He hates me." He clutched onto my shirt and i shook my head, pushing his hair out the way.

"He doesn't hate you, no one hates you, he just wants to help you like i do. Can you sit up for me ?" He shook his head and i nodded, shuffling backwards amd and just lay ontop of me with his head on my chest and the rest of his body on the bed.

"You make me feel better Frankie."

"I'm glad, i'm gonna help you get better gee, i don't care what it takes or what happens, it's my priority to get you better okay ?"

"But why though ? I'm just a disappointment." He started to cry again and shushed his gently, running my hands through his hair.

"You're not a disappointment, everyone loves you and no one thinks that, okay ?"

"Thank you Frankie." He wrapped his arms around me, closing his eyes. I could see he was gagging so i quickly lifted the bin to his mouth before he threw up and i was lucky i did it just in time because i would have had puke all over me.

I rubbed his head as he slowly fell asleep basically wrapped around me, like a little baby koala, clinging to its mother for dear life.

"How did you get him to sleep ?" Mikey whispered as he walked through the door.

"No idea... And why is he so clingy ?"

"He does that sometimes... It just means he trusts you."

"Doesn't seem like it when he's not drunk."

"That's because if that incident that i'm not obliged to tell you about." Mikey added and i nodded, gently lifted Gerard up and shimmying from underneath him.

He whined and grabbed back onto me, nestling his head in the crook of my neck and sighing softly. "Okay... just make sure you aren't touching him when he wakes up, or he may kick off."

"Got it." Mikey left and i was lay there in the dark with a very drunk Gerard clutching at my sides, rubbing his face on my chest every now and again.

It was around midnight before i had actually fallen asleep and at that point Gerard had his legs around me aswell. I had my hand in his hair and the other under my head while i slept.

~*

When i woke up, Gerard was stood up, clutching the wall, looking very pale. "Gerard ?"

"Go away, get out." He said and i quickly stood up, and walked out of the room. His eyes were wide, and he had big bags under his eyes.

I think i may have been touching him when he woke up, and that was my own fault. "Mornin' Frank !" Mikey smiled and i waved at him as i yawned.

"How'd you sleep ?" He asked and i nodded.

"It was alright, what about you ?" I asked as he passed me a mug of coffee.

"It was good thanks." He smiled and i nodded as i sipped at the coffee.