Part 3

A/N:

Well, that was an emotional roller coaster! I hope you enjoyed it. If you ever feel overwhelmed by the strong emotions, take a break, breathe, and focus on yourself. I know this can be triggering for people sometimes. They're characters, but they can definitely feel real. Please, please, please reach out if you need help or if you just need someone to talk to. I'm always here for you, lovelies.

Now, let's summarize part two. Olivia researches how to save Fred with no luck. She comes back to Hogwarts to find that she has friends that she never expected to have. Fred and George fail to enter the Triwizard tournament but ultimately succeed in starting up their business. Olivia finds out that she's adopted. Olivia accidentally spills to Draco that she can see the future. Fred and Olivia have a secret relationship before finally admitting their feelings to each other and beginning to officially date. And finally, Fred learns that he is going to die and the Dark Lord returns.

Now, onward. Let's pump the action up a notch, shall we? I think we could use some adventures. Part three follows The Order of The Phoenix (for those of you that pay attention, each part follows a different book).

I would love some feedback. What do you think so far? Favorite parts? Who would you cast as the original characters? I tried to write Olivia's description pretty vaguely, so she could definitely look a lot of different ways. It's also the reason I didn't do face claims. Everyone imagines the characters differently. Who do you see as the characters? Let me know in the comments.

Now on to part three, where the Dark Lord returns...