Chapter 51

Fred remembered it, all of it. He'd been killed by Rookwood. Yet, his eyes fluttered open. His family hovered above him, faces awed as if they were witnessing a miracle.

"Am I dead?" he asked, groaning as he sat up.

George answered, "No, brother. You're very much alive."

"Where's Olivia? Where is she? I saw her, I-"

Faces fell. Fred looked around until he found her. She was lying next to him.

"Olivia?" his voice broke. He immediately put his ear to her chest, desperately searching for some sign of life. There was no heartbeat.

Fred cried like he never had before, held by his twin brother.

They waited there for hours. Fred couldn't seem to let Olivia go. Then, a miracle occurred. Olivia's wrist twitched. George blinked. "Did you see that?"

"See what?"

"She moved- there it is again," Olivia began twitching. Aiko, who'd been standing by, yelled, "Someone hold her down!" They did, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Ron, Aiko, Fred, and George, all in shock.

Olivia's body shook violently. Then, Olivia's eyes flew open. She gasped, gulping down air.

"She's alive!" someone yelled.

Aiko suddenly grinned. "She's a genius, she's a damn genius. She figured it out. The loophole spell. She traded half her soul, half her life, for Fred's. She saved you both."

Olivia coughed. "You're alive," Fred said. He kissed her and she pressed her lips right back.

"Only half alive, love," she said. Olivia looked around. "Is it over?"

"Yes, it's over now. Shall we go home?" he asked her. She nodded. "Let's."

She raised herself up, standing despite her weak legs, motioning to Fred that he shouldn't help. She took a few steps forward, hoping to walk normally despite having just died. Her legs gave up on her and she looked frantically at Fred.

"Catch me, I'm falling!" she yelped. So Fred did.