4. Black x reader 'Sick days are to be enjoyed'

General POV
"Hope I made this good" Black thought carrying a pot of chicken soup he made,he recently heard that you had the flu and wanted you to make you feel better so he made chicken soup to ease the pain. Black walked up the door to (Y/N)'s house looking at his chicken soup knocking softly on the door.
'It looks okay.....does it?' Black panicked
(yes Black made chicken soup for you how romantic! ;D )
"Oh Black what are you doing here you'll get sick" (Y/N)'s mom asked,Black just gave her a warm smile in response.
"I-I made this for (Y/N)" he said getting in the (L/N) residence and heating up the chicken soup,and hoped to Zeckrom,Reshiram,Kyurem,and just about every legendary Pokémon that him and White made it just right.
"Okay then Black,please come inside (Y/N) will enjoy your company very much" your mom sighed,she knew about your crush that you have with Black,Hilbert,Touya or whatever he liked to be called and she just thought that the thought of Black being concerned for you is just plain adorable in her eyes,she knows she can't do anything to stop Black.
'Man if this soup tastes terrible I'm going to kill White personally myself' Black thought as he heated up the pot in the stove.
(After 30 minutes of heating =/) (Y/N)'s POV
I feel terrible,ughhh I can't stand being in this bed all day covered in blankets, there's Pokémon to be caught! Team Plasma needs to be stopped! Well good thing Rosa,Nate,Black,and White are keeping them at bay at least.
Knock knock knock I heard a soft tap on the door,I looked at the door expecting it to be my mom.
"Come in" I said sickly,and grabbed the nearest Kleenex blew in it,and threw the remains away in my mountain of used Kleenexes. The door slowly creeked open revealing a shadowy figure,well I did turn the room light off,and close the curtains so why would that be a figure?
"Man it's depressing here (Y/N) are you a vampire or what?" a familiar voice voice said with a light chuckle,I felt heat form in my cheeks and my heart beating faster and faster I know who it is.
Black
"There" Black smiled slyly opening the curtains of my room,the light hit my eyes being in the darkness let's just say my eyes didn't like the instant change so like an idiot I hissed in response.
"Blaaaaaaacckkk" I complained rubbing my eyes,wow that's the most movement I've done all day since I've gotten the flu.
"Yes (Y/N)" Black said in a singsong tone,I felt my face heat up as I looked at him from the sunlight his soft brown eyes,brown hair,and pale skin not sickly pale just like his twin sister's
Porcelain pale, everything is cute about the brunette Black!
"Blaaaaacckkk you're going to get sick" I said in my best Black imitation voice,which ended in a horrendous fail.
"I don't care,I kind of lost a bet against Bianca" Black lied,I can tell very easily his fingers start going ballistically crazy "by the way (Y/N) that's the worst imitation of me,I should start taking that as a insult" Black teased.
"Well I thought that was pretty good" I pouted like a 5 year old child who just won't get what he/she wants.
"Blaaaaaack you're are going to get sick!" I complained again as he put the chicken soup next to me in my countertop.
"I'll take my chances" Black smiled getting a chair and sitting next to me bedside.
"BLACK!" I yelled at my stubborn crush "I don't want you to get sick!" I yelled again,he kept that sly smile plastered across his face.
"I'm doctor Black for your service!" He said again with that adorable singsong tone of his arrrgggghhhh!!
"Since when did you take 8 years of Med school?" I asked him,he sweat dropped and laughed nervously fiddling around with his fingers.
"I didn't problem? Or not?" Black asked,more of an exaggerated statement than a question (in my opinion)
"Pro......" I was about to yell until I feel a pair of warm lips crash against mine,Black's lips crash against mine.
"Feeling better?" Black grinned,I nodded in response.
The next day
I woke up and looked at my tympole alarm clock the neon blue lights, 8:49 AM and I haven't coughed,sneezed etc.
"Mom I'm going to visit Black and White's house! I'm going to return their stuff be right back!" I yelled putting on my (T/C top color) shirt,and blue denim skinny jeans,and a pair of black boots,my (H/C) hair tied in a ponytail like White's hair.
In the Gray residence (whatever their last name I'm just going to say gray okay?) General POV
"Hasn't anyone told you to not kiss sick girls" White scolded to Black who was laying in bed,he gave his twin sister a glare and groaned.
'It was totally worth it' Black thought,a smiled creeping across his face in the thought of (Y/N) came across his mind
"Is something wrong?" (Y/N) asked with (Y/S/P) perching on her shoulder.
"I think you just became Black's personal nurse for the day" White smirked handing her a handful of medicine and recipes,before walking out the door.
"okay say aaahh" (Y/N) smiled holding a tounge depressor,Black gulped looking what's worse your chicken soup or the thought of a Nurse being his girlfriend, seriously he's the champion of Unova he can afford medical care easily.
"Wow you overcooked the rice so much that instead of rice it looks like porridge" Black teased,you're not...let's just say you're a cook in the most beginner's level.
"SHUT UP BLACK!" (Y/N) blushed she should've asked her mom before she asked.
'Why didn't I ask mom to help me?!'
((This is dedicated Alerysia she recommend this,sorry it's bad :/ and short but I'm kinda tired anyway! Next is a love triangle between Ash x Trip x and the reader bye!