Red x Reader x Ash

(Y/N)'s POV
"(Y/N) go play with your cousin Green and Daisy" Mom encouraged me,I decided to stay here while the Machamp placed all of our boxes filled with our belongings. We moved here from (Home City) to the small cozy little village of a town,grandpas little Pallet Town. So far it's great, at least I can annoy Green while he visits his friend or rival's house.
"Okay" I said, I knew better than to complain. I ran over to Green's hearing a rustling of tall grass I stopped in my tracks to stare at it for a while,Grandpa's inherited sense of curiosity took over and I walked towards the tall grass.
"Careful! tall grass is dangerous!" someone pulled my arm,it seemed like 2 people or kids pulling my arms back. I forgot grandpa's rule,shoot if he finds out he'll give me that ' tall grass' speech for the millionth time this year,the speech it's self is 1/2 an hour but it feels like 20 hours if you ask me. I tried pushing off before I realized it was two boys that looked sort of similar to each other both have raven black hair, but one had brown auburn eyes and the other red.......blood red.
"U-um.....who are you two?" they look familiar,maybe I've seen them hang out with Green or Grandpa.
"I'm Ash Ketchum!" I looked at the boy next to him,blood red eyed boy. Is he a vampire...or is that a birth defect?
"Um, what's your name?" the boy in a red and white vest looked down at the ground so I wouldn't see his face. "um...." I was starting to become impatient,which is a Oak trait appearantly. "well say something!" I raised my voice and the blood red eyed boy squirmed in his own shoes, the brown eyed boy gave me a look of sympathy.
"I'm sorry my twin brother doesn't talk much,his name is Red" Ash said, Red looked up and ran away from me and Ash and came back home. "I'm sorry,he's very antisocial and doesn't talk much unless he needs something or something's wrong."
"So that's why you guys named him Red,is it because he has red colored eyes?" I asked,Ash chuckled lightly and took out his hand.
"what's your name?" Ash asked
"(Y/N) (M/N) Oak" a familiar voice said,I looked behind and it was Green. Green and Ash had a look of disgust in their faces. Are they by chance rivals?
"Green......" Ash growled,Green pulled me by the arm leading me back to his house.
"C'mon (Y/N) you can do better" Green said
"Aww come on Gary" I pouted
"don't call me Gary (Y/N),call me Green" Green said pulling me inside.
__________________________
"(Y/N) can you give this to Mrs.Ketchum next door please?" Mom asked, I agreed. Finally I can leave our home which felt like a cage.
"yeah Mommy" I said taking the basket. And it's been a while since I visited the Ketchum residence without my overprotective cousin Green so it'll be good to visit Ash and Red. I happily walked out the door and closed it, I passed by Green's house and knocked in Mrs.Ketchum's door once I got there and a young woman she looked to be in her late 20's with reddish brown hair, and eyes that are the same color, fair peach skin. Basically she looks nothing like Ash or Red,I guess I could say skin are similar....
"Oh are you (Y/N) Oak? come in. My name is Delia I'm Ash and Red's Mom. Please come in"
she led me inside where Ash and Red were in a middle of a Pokémon battle on the Gameboy.
"AH! RED YOU BEAT ME AGAIN!!!" Ash frowned,he must've lost a bet because he was handing him at least 45 pokeyen. I took out my gameboy and felt unsure that I would beat him, you never know until you try....
"I challenge you to a battle Red Ketchum" I confidently said taking out my Pokémon Red game. He smirked and Ash moved out of the way so I sat in the middle of the two connecting our cable links. First is Red's Espeon, let's see Espeon is a psychic type weak against dark,ghost,or bug.
"Go Gengar!"
after 10 minutes of fighting
"(Y/S/P) tackle!" my stater Pokémon beat his Pikachu, Red and Ash stared at the screen with wide open eyes.
"You managed to beat Red!" Ash said nearly in a daze.
"Good.....Game" Red smiled,Ash and Red's cheeks turned a rosy shade of pink. Red barley spoke more than 1 word per week.
"thanks" I replied,the heat rising to my cheeks. Ash and Red came closer and they each kissed me in the cheek.
"ahem" I opened my eyes and there was a smirking Green right in front of us.
"G-Green!" Me,Red,and Ash studdered each of us are a blushing mess right now.
"well,well,well....guess who's going to find about this?" Green smirked,he was going to tell Gramps or Mom.....neither with a good ending.
"guess who's going to talk about Mom's beloved porcelain vase,or Grandpa's notes,or Daisy's dolls?" I smirked,Green's face paled to the point where his face lost all color.
"c-carry on (Y/N)" Green nervously replied.
((this is terrible forgive me DX IDEAS DON'T COME EASY! ANYWAYS this was requested by Shadow-Phantomhive I'm back guys!
*silent 'woo'*
STAY AWESOME!
~Mexicanfangirl28