jealous!Hugh x girlfriend!Reader

(Hugh's POV)
"Hugh you're just overreacting" Nate sighed eating his Castelia Cone peacefully,I felt my eye twitch but the sweetness of the Castelia Cone kept me from attacking,I looked at my childhood best friend in the eye and sighed.
"Nate,(Y/N) has been ignoring me for the past week. Literally she doesn't even talk to me! Why? Because hanging out with another guy. And he just wraps his arms around her like they're dating,and buys her everything she wants! HOW IS THAT OVERREACTING?!" I screamed, thinking about (Y/N) her soft thick (H/C) colored hair her (E/C) eyes that perfectly compliment her smooth (S/C) skin,losing her to someone.Not without a fight.
"Okay,okay Hugh chill okay? I know (Y/N) like the back of my hand okay, I know she wouldn't cheat on you" Nate replied calmly licking his Castelia Cone "just talk to her okay? And don't do anything to the guy,I've known you since we were kids I'm telling you don't mess up the guy. Anyways I have to do an errand for the Professor see you later Hugh" Nate then got himself up from the seat,collected his backpack and left...man the nerve of that guy!
"No promises Nate" I sighed,now sitting alone in the park bench I decided to leave so I grabbed my backpack before I heard a familiar voice not to far away.
"That was fun Curtis,can't wait until next time we meet" (Y/N)'s voice giggled at the familiar yellow green blonde haired boy about the same age as me and (Y/N),deep forest green eyes,he had a gray beanie on,a vest on top of a black shirt,jeans,and sneakers.
"(Y/N) I'm busy all week with my work....." The boy stopped mid-conversation to look at me as I walked over to them,even his face paled a little.
(Y/N)'s POV
Oh no,what's Hugh's problem this time with Christoph? I haven't seen him since Elementary school and now I'm collabing with him in a movie,how awesome is that?? Wait wait (Y/N) deal with Hugh first priority is your boyfriend.
"Oh hi Hugh I'm going to intro......" I was stopped when I heard a gush of wind pass through me and heard punching noises. Hugh and Christoph!!!!!
"Hugh! Hugh!! Stop! For Arceus sake stop he's a model!!" I yelled,I helped Christoph stand up...just hoping he's not going to sue me,or his agent won't sue me. But luckily he'll forget this whole thing. Hugh stopped his violent actions and stared at me,oh for the love of Arceus how stupid can I be...
"Hugh I want you to meet my childhood bestie! Curtis! I'm collabing with Curtis in a movie isn't that awesome!! I haven't seen him since elementary school!!" I squealed making Hugh's face turn 50 different shades of red most perfectly the color of his wide eyes.
"Oh...I'm Hugh (Y/N)'s boyfriend" he said boyfriend like he meant it too,I know he shouldn't be jealous he used to have a crush on me in Elementary school, but now he has a crush on someone Christoph won't tell me about.
"I'm Curtis,or Christoph" he whispered hoping that no one else other than me and Hugh heard him,why'd you think he wasn't wearing his usual outfit?
"Man is your boyfriend's stare cutting me like knife's" Christoph whispered in my ear "anyways have another photo shoot in 30 minutes, see you later (Y/N)....a-and nice to meet you Hugh" he studdered when he mentioned Hugh,but can you blame him? He freaking punched him for no reason!!!! He soon dissapeared around a corner,and Hugh looked at me with the same glare,Christoph's right I does cut through your soul like....katana blades!
"(Y/N)......" Hugh said rather irritated, I gulped down a lump on my throat and expecting something else Hugh hugged me protectively.
"H-Hugh?!" I yelled trying to pry myself off from his grip,but huge problem there he wouldn't let go.
"(Y/N) you're mine and mine only" Hugh whispered in my ear,making my heart race faster almost to the point where it's beating out of my chest.
((Sorry for really bad one shot,but said Author-chan has flipping state testing in math! Stupid MAP.... (Said Author-chan sucks terribly at math). Anyways while you people got the time to read this thank you! Hugh x reader recommended by the lovely Alerysia for slow update DX okay here's the requests so far
•Steven Stone x Reader (someone tell me who is Steven Stone....)
•Red x Reader x Ash (collision of the century people's)
•Ash x reader x Clemont (what is up with the Ash x readers?..)
•Black/Hilbert x reader x N (my friend begged me)
Okay I think that's all... If not someone remind me. Oh BTW I made a various x reader book so request and vote for this book and at the mean time check out Author-chan's various x reader book and vote and request....have a long day of testing ahead of now adios! See you in the next update!