And the winner is......

Silver-kun!
The rival of the Pokémon Gold,Silver,Crystal,Heart Gold, and Soul silver! Here's my failure attempt at him DX but hey practice makes perfect......right? Anyways it's a variation of jealousy in valentines day.......yeah :P Anyways as a treat/surprise,a Silver x reader one shot!
____________________________
I remember meeting Silver, he always was the odd stalker like trainer. It all started when I woke up in my new home in New Bark Town along with my mom, it was early in the morning and for some reason Professor Elm was in my dream last night it didn't matter that day I was supposed to get my starter Pokémon. My mom gave me an expensive (F/C) poke-gear for my birthday I was ecstatic to go around my new home region of Jhoto,collect gym badges, and maybe find some love in the air.
"My baby's growing up, I can't believe you're going to get your first Pokémon already (Y/N).....and travel around Jhoto alone" she smiled,her (E/C) eyes that I inherited obviously etched with worry. I smiled,I hated when she got like this I'm obviously grown up to travel alone with my future companion....but she's my mom so she worries about me too much.
"Mom I'm going to be fine,I promise I'll call you as soon as I get to Cherrygrove City" I promised, she smiled as if I'm obviously lying but there's nothing she can do now.
"Okay,go get your starter Pokémon and follow your dreams (Y/N)" Mom said before giving me a tight hug,I had no choice but to hug back.
"I won't make you disappointed mom" I smiled, after she finally released me from the hug I went outside the air was cool and crisp as the spring flowers bloomed with vibrant colors. I came to professor Elm's lab it's a large building bigger than any house here in New Bark Town,I noticed a male trainer looking through the window of the lab he was easily noticeable as his hair is red and vibrant through the dark shade. Curiosity got the best of me so I came closer to the mysterious trainer
"So this is the famous lab.....huh? What are you doing here! Scram!" He hissed pushing me to the ground sending my (H/C) colored hair all over my face,I was infuriated I would've punched his face because no one pushes me around! That is until Professor Elm opened the door.
"Oh! You must be (Y/N)! Come in!" Professor Elm said in a brightly mood. I walked inside the lab rubbing my shoulder looking around the lab,it's impressive with many features to it but what really stood out to me is the three pokeballs sitting in the table,I quickly made my way to the pokeballs looking at the three.
"(Y/N) you know the importance about the study of Pokémon here right? So to help you in your journey you get to choose three very rare Pokémon to this region. Just choose the one that most appeals to you (Y/N)" Professor Elm said,sending out three Pokémon. I kneeled to their level looking at all of them carefully.
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
The three looked adorable, so looks can't count...the one that appeals most to me is (Y/S/P)..
I stood up and Professor Elm nodded
"So which one of the three are you choosing (Y/N)?" Professor Elm asked,I smiled pointing to (Y/S/P) kneeling to its level
"I can tell we're going to be friends already (Y/S/P)" I smiled pushing my (H/C) colored hair back into place. (Y/S/P) let out a cute yelp in reply and perched on my shoulder
"Okay (Y/N) here's (Y/S/P)'s pokeball,the first gym is Falkner the flying type gym leader in Violet City. And I'll register my Pokegear number just in case" Professor Elm said, he took my Pokegear and registered his number, Mom's number is already there just in case. He gave me back my Pokegear and waved me goodbye. I took one last look at the mysterious red-haired boy and left heading towards Cherrygrove city.
_______________________________________________
I ran through Mt.Silver trying to avoid the Team Rocket grunts as I returned my starter back in its pokeball,I prayed to every legendary Pokémon that the grunts last Pokémon is a Pokémon type weak against (Y/S/P) since the rest of my team were thrown around like ragdolls. But his final Pokémon had the advantage over (Y/S/P) after mumbling some certain choice words I sent out my poor starter to its doom. Immediately noticing after a few battles with other grunts left (Y/S/P) in a desperate need for a Pokémon Center.... It's not going to end well. After I got far enough from them I layed my back against the cold stone of the mountain,hearing shrill voices around me I slid down to the cold hard ground,and cried. It felt good because for who knows how long was the last time I cried, cried out for someone to tell me it's alright, cried out for to apologize my Pokémon for all my stupid mistakes. Cried out for my mom, my whole family.
"(Y/N)? Are you okay?" That voice sounds familiar,I looked up from my legs and noticed my scratches and bruises and a bleeding gash on my leg. Those silver eyes widened in surprise as he sat down next to me. "What's wrong?" He asked.
"It's nothing Silver,go away"
"Really it must be something if you're crying so hard that your soulmate can feel your pain" Silver added,wait soulmate?! I looked at him immediately and yeah, a glowing red string appeared in the base of my pinkie finger and it connected to Silver's.
"W-what? H-how is that even possible?!" I asked, I immediately thought of Silver and the string glowing a bright golden color.
"(Y/N) just come with me.....I want to be with you always, and I'll protect you always....so will you please be my girlfriend?" Silver asked, standing up and extending his hand....this has to be a joke....this has to be a joke.
"Stop messing with me Silver! I've had enough cruel, sick jokes already......" He wrapped his arms around my waist to where I started crying in his chest,and he started stroking my (H/S) (H/C) hair.Silver's heartbeat slowly made me feel drowsy before I could black out
"(Y/N) I will always love you,for the rest of my life and forever"
((A/N: hope no one died of how fluffy this is,I think I'm better at writing than drawing Silver,Red,and Green tied but my friend was the tiebreaker and she broke the tie by voting for Silver. So that's how Silver won! :P anyways have a good day!