Calem x reader 'A treasure hunt full of surprises'

((Day started off lousy,hooray! And I'm back listening to my favorite music :3 oh well,what can you do right? Okay I'm back with another Calem x reader! Requested by the lovely RebekahStaples I'm literally just dragging myself along,my PE teachers really love us -__- anyways time to stop being such a bore by talking about my day let's go!))
(Y/N)'s POV

"Come on (Y/N)! Calem has a surprise for you!" Serena shouted,which is rare for her to be yelling at me.

"He does?" I asked curiously, he usually spends his time on Victory Road with the Elite 4 that he rarely comes back home to Vaniville Town,and I rarely get to see my crush. I never admitted it to Serena though, maybe because I assumed Calem and Serena have some sort of chemistry compared to Me and Calem, and Calem would usually spend more time with Serena compared to me.

"Oui! Now go to Ambrette Town,by the way happy birthday (Y/N)" Serena smiled holding a beautifully wrapped box with a tag that says
To: (Y/N) (L/N)
From: Serena (your BFF :P )
It took me forever but I found it! Hope you like it (Y/N)! joyeux anniversaire!
~ Serena Yvonne

I finally unwrapped the box and there was two stones that looks similar to the one in Serena and Calem's bracelets, and a personalized bracelet.

"Thank you Serena!" I smiled,hugging Serena with my free arm I looked at my outfit and decided I didn't need to go back home and change clothes. I sent out (F/F/P) and left to Ambrette Town I looked for Cal everywhere when I finally reached to the aquarium a woman tapped my shoulder,she looks like one of the workers in the Ambrette town aquarium. Anyways she handed me a note and left without another word,she just smiled.
Y is just kidding (Y/N) go to Couriway Town I'll meet you there Mon frère!
~ Calem Xavier

Y as in Serena,why would she send me here? Oh well time to go to Couriway Town and see what Cal wants this time. Maybe send me to another obnoxious town,but hey It's beautiful going to the Ambrette Town aquarium, it's my favorite destination to go ever since I was a little girl...it's also the place where I met Cal. I started blushing at the thought of him,he's so cute....n-no I can't be obsessed with him!

"(Y/S/P) time to go to Couriway Town" I said immediately commanding my flying Pokémon as it spread its wings and felt the surge of adrenaline go through me as my majestic flying Pokémon flew through the clouds,to where I fell asleep on (F/F/P).
(Dream land)
Me and Calem are sitting down in front of a café, wait I remember this café. It's the café where I always spent my time as a little girl. Cal decides to put his arm around my shoulders and I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks instantly Lumiose City got uncomfortably hotter even though I can see the cold wispy air coming from my unsteady breaths. Cal noticed my nervousness and put his face closer to mine...

What woke me up is the screeching sound from (F/F/P), wait? What is she clutching her talons on my (F/C) colored top? Looking down I freaked, I must've fallen off of (F/F/P) while I was asleep!!! Luckily it didn't last long since we got to Couriway Town in a few minutes. (F/F/P) looked annoyed,oh well at least I was kinda satisfied with my dream,sort of I guess?

I went to waterfall in Couriway Town and saw the beautiful majestic waterfall. And I saw another note?
(Y/N) I was kidding! I know how much you like the waterfalls in Couriway Town,anyways I'll meet you in Lumiose City in the Prism Tower. I promise! C'est bon?
À bientôt (Y/N)!
~ Calem Xavier

I groaned loudly,I really wasn't in the mood to fly again. How about I just go back to Vaniville and ignore Cal? Nah,I'll just have to see what he wants and not fall asleep on (F/F/P) on our trip to Lumiose.

Jumping on (F/F/P) I petted its head feed it a pecha berry,it's one of its favorites. (F/F/P) spreads its wings sending my (H/S) (H/C) colored air all over the place.

"To Lumiose City"

______________________________

Finally Lumiose City, just as the past notes Bonnie gave me one. A big goofy grin plastered across her face,I haven't seen Bonnie since I challenged Clemont for the Voltage Badge.

"Calem wanted you to have this!" Bonnie chuckled,happily placing Dedenne on her head and skipping back to the gym. Weird....she didn't ask me to marry her brother and Dedenne isn't asleep...
I have one question (Y/N)..... Can you look behind you?
~ Calem Xavier

I sighed, I did and Calem stood right behind me his cheeks a bright pink color rubbing the back of his neck to the point where he would knock his hat off.

"Wow! You're here!" Calem said nervously "I really didn't think I'd get this far..." Calem grabbed my hands and stared me at my (E/C) colored eyes,his stormy gray eyes stared at me with curiosity. I blushed not knowing why I'm blushing.

"So....why'd you want me here?" I asked,looking around Prism Tower actually looks beautiful in the dark with the streetlights reflecting off it.

"Well first of all Joyeux Anniversaire!....and another question.....will you....wow this is harder than Serena said it will be,(Y/N) it might be dark your beauty brightens this city....so will be mine Mon Amour?" Calem blushed a deep red noticeable in the dark,and I felt it too my (F/C) designer shoes instantly felt clammy.

"O-Oui! Yes Cal!!" I instantly said wrapping my arms around Calem's neck. Causing Calem's to flourish a bright red color as Calem hugged me back.

"Joyeux Anniversaire, (Y/N) mon amour"
((A/N: and done! I'm literally dragging myself around that's how tired I am luckily my bed is like my pokemon center.  XD well hope you liked it and if you did leave a vote and comment (if you want) now time to rest in the 'pokemon center' because Wynaut?
~ Mexicanfangirl28 signing off!