Again Ruby x reader 'Blue's 'innocent' Easter party'

((For easter I decided to make another Ruby x reader since it was a request and it's easter!! Hope the easter Lopunny came to visit you and give you lots of chocolate!
Chibi: it's Easter Bunny!
Me: in Pokémon it's easter lopunny ≧◇≦ ))
"Dang Ruby you have the same hairstyle as your dad" (Y/N) reminded him when he took his hat off tracing her finger over his scar carefully.
"Yeah thanks for pointing out the most obvious (Y/N)" Ruby responded,flinching when you pressed harder on his scar. Here you two are again sitting next to each other in Blue's 'innocent' Easter Egg hunt, knowing that black dressed girl the last thing her parties are... It's
'Innocent'
"Because I'm happy!" Blue yelled happily at Green,who rolled his eyes in annoyance and walked away to have a discussion with Red.
"Did you listen to the song Happy again?" (Y/N) asked Blue,who nodded eagerly this is something she always did when she listened to the song either that or con some poor unsuspecting kid,but the other dexholders (even Ruby) stop her before that poor unsuspecting kid....is you.
"Now (Y/N),Ruby! Wanna play a game!" Blue squealed,(Y/N) and Ruby tensed up and looked at each other she's too excited you only have two choices
1. Run the heck outta there
2.go along with Blue's 'innocent' game
"Um,tell me again Ruby why did you bring me here?" (Y/N) asked,Ruby tensed up even more until he sat up so straight that even if he tried he'd cause some damage to his back.
"You were already sitting on Latios when I asked you" Ruby responded,Blue took it as a 'yes' for you and Ruby and she pulled you two to the floor.
"Okay! Truth or dare with the Dexholders!" Blue yelled,your face heated up.....out of all the people Ruby had to invite to Blues party it had to be you? Out of all the people in flipping Hoenn you?
"Okay,Green come over here!" Blue smirked pulling Green and interrupting his conversation with Red,she took a empty soda bottle and put it in the middle of the circle spinning it it landed on Ruby.
"Okay Ruby-Kun! Truth or dare!" Blue squealed,you were secretly praying to Arceus and all the other legendary Pokémon that Blue wouldn't embarrass you after all she's the hostess.
"Truth" he said immediately without hesitation putting his knit hat to cover the scar he had.
"Okay,me,Green-kun,and (Y/N)-Chan are stuck in a well and Latios could only take two people who would you save,who would you drown and who would you leave?" Blue asked with a grin plastered across her face.
"Hmm...let's see who would I drown you Blue,I would leave Green,I would save....shoot that leaves (Y/N)-Chan to save" Ruby blushed,Blue pouted because he would drown her.
"Okay okay Ruby-kun....next is?" Blue smiled,the bottle spun to Green this time
"Okay truth" Green shrugged,Blue smiled (Y/N) still prayed for a miracle that the bottle would somehow miss her.
"Okay...hm in a scale to 0-10 what's the chances you and (Y/N)-Chan would start dating?" Blue grinned,you blushed in embarssment
"Pffftt" Green scoffed "that's a easy 10,I mean who wouldn't?" Ruby crossed his arms and rolled his eyes,he would've punched his face by now if (Y/N) and Blue weren't here.
"Okkkaayy" said a rather annoyed Blue "finally the bottle landed on....ME?!" Blue shrieked,you grinned in response now you were in control.
"Okay Blue truth or dare?" You grinned,Ruby gulped he knew how hostile you are when it came to revenge.
"I dunno.....hm dare just to be different than you cowards" Blue responded calmly,you petting (Y/S/P) like a villain in the movies,no wonder people think you and Blue are somehow related.
"Eevee?" (Um....(Y/S/P) your trainer is scaring me) Green's Eevee asked Ruby's Mudkip,and (Y/N) (Y/S/P),and Blue's Squirtle which were loyalty by their trainers shoulders.
"Mudkip,Mud" (yeah (Y/S/P) how can you even handle her?) Ruby's Mudkip asked, Squirtle nodded in agreement
"Squirtle! Squirt!" (Seriously,gimme your secrets! (Y/N) is well a handful,last time I checked I heard that (Y/N) successfully managed to knock out a Team Aqua grunt with....a hair brush..) Squirtle responded,(Y/S/P) remembered that and she/he never lived it down for the rest of it's life and it was last week too!
"(Y/S/P)" (seriously guys.....) (Y/N)'s starter Pokémon sweat dropped
"7 minutes in heaven with Green" you smirked,causing Blue to blush immediately
"N-no!!!..." Blue studdered she stopped, when you started making cluck cluck cluck noises Ruby blushed out of embarssment
"FINE,GREEN LET'S PROVE THIS (H/C) HAIR COLORED CHAMPION OF HOENN WHAT FOR!" Blue yelled,Green meanwhile just realized that it was him they were talking about,Blue took his wrists and dragged him along with her.
"Wait what?!" Green gulped,before dissapearing in the closet door you set your time on your pokegear for 7 minutes.
"(Y-Y/N)?" Ruby asked,you turned to face him who was fiddling around with his fingers
"Yeah?" (Y/N) responded facing him,he handed you a ruby colored easter egg,when you opened it there was a small card when you took it out it said.
Date?
~Ruby
You couldn't help but smile and kiss his burning cheek.
"Of course Ruby-kun!" (Y/N) smiled and hugged him,at that specific moment Blue was taking pictures with her camera.
"BLUE?! YOU STILL HAVE LIKE 2 MINUTES!!" (Y/N) yelled,she grinned
"I'm still in the closet the door is just open" she grinned,laughing you muttered almost every curse word known to you.
She found a flipping loophole
Even Green was laughing!
((Okay happy easter! This was suggested by Alerysia next up is Red x reader! You know the usual if you liked it,push that star in the center of your screen! And if you want to request I'm happy to do em! Again Happy Easter story rebels! That is a pic from Ruby in the manga! BTW thanks I just checked and this story has 1.6 k views thank you so much for taking your time to read the horribly written creations that are my stories xD Peace!))