THANKS TO ALL!!!!

I'm sorry! For being a stupid forgetful author who didn't even put a thank you note at the end for all her fab readers to know how much she loves them.

Ok so here is the long overdue note for you guys!! And as compensation, I'll give y'all one of my treasured pictures, KagaKuro!!!(🐯+shadow=❤️) isn't is so..... >/////< ...kyaaaaa!!!!!..... So Blush-worthy (and Fangirl-worthy)?? XD (sorry if that's all I can give..... How about (virtual) candy instead? *le showers you with virtual candy*🍬🍭🍫🍩🍬🍭🍫🍩🍬🍭🍫🍩🍬🍭🍫🍩🍬🍭🍫🍩🍬🍭🍫🍩🍬🍭🍫🍩🍦(<--ice cream?! Me: OAO --//slapped Tw(#T ouchie... Inner me: It's not a candy BRUH..)

First of all, thank you all for standing by me until here. I never knew that I'd actually finish this book, heck, I didn't even know someone or some people would take their time in reading! (Yes. I'm a bit insecure about this book) and as I wrote this, I never knew I'd make friends, like BrightStarrySky (aka MiyukiFrostWinter. My BFF in wattpad. And hopefully I'll meet her someday. ^.^), chocolover31120, AceDragneel + Toomanyfandoms413 (even tho we are literally BFFs in real life. The inseparable trio!!!), FairyGrace, and much more!!!

Wattpad has made my life so exciting. Wattpad is my getaway from all the hardships and problems of life. It has given me the power to be who I want to be. I never actually thought of writing a story. I was horrible at grammar, too, but as I continued to write this book, I've improved a lot. I didn't get failings anymore. My highest score in everything is always in English!

So to everyone, I thank thee--//slapped. Ok, I meant I thank you. All of you.

For standing by me throughout the whole book,
For listening to my stupid rants and author's notes,
For reading this book until the last word,
Mainly for being there for me. For never leaving my side.

I'm kinda sad for finishing this book. I'll miss Mika (Mika: BRUH! I'm still here!! Me: *le ignores* Mika:=3=) I'll miss all my bootiful (what the heck? XD) I mean beautiful, and awesome readers!!! I'll miss you guys the most!!

I'm kinda happy, too, because I finally finished this book. I feel accomplished. I feel happy to have made it this far. And also, I feel so excited. Because I've made a sequel to this book(I don't even know my plot and shiz. XD). This sequel wasn't actually planned. I planned on couchkillingcouch Mika then put a ending chapter wherein Akashi tries to find her, that he thinks she is alive, that he would die finding her. Yeah. Pretty depressing. So I said to myself, (Cue patronizing music)

"This isn't the right way to end this book. My readers deserve a happy ending."

And thus the sequel was born!!!!✨✨✨✨✨*sparkles in the background*✨✨✨✨✨

Again, thanks to all of you. For everything. And hope to see everyone in the sequel! ^_^