SO SORRY!!!! T^T

Hello readers!! I have bad news.... I might not be able to update the next chapters properly. There are two reasons why...

1) I just failed one of my periodical tests. The subject I failed is Science. I'm not much of a science-girl. To be honest I'm average in science. But now my mom is mad at meh so I really NEED to study harder so I might not have time to update and write! heck! I don't even know if I'll ever sleep!

2) my mom might take away my iPad. So if there are any of you wondering why I didn't update... It's because of this.

(There's a behind the scenes at the end so if ya want to skip this part, you can >_<)

I'm sorry if you thought this was an update. I'll be updating when I'll at least be able to write the next chapter which might take a while.... Sorry. But please don't stop reading my book 'Death of Memories'. Thank you all for the support and votes I've been getting. Thank you for @PotHeadLarry for supporting me too! I have found a new friend! ^-^

And to all my fabulous readers out there. I LOVE YOU!! Thanks for voting, reading, commenting, and if you did, share this with your friends! I'm honored to have such loyal and understanding readers as you guys! And please tell me what you want me to call you guys, like how Pewdiepie calls his subscribers : bros, well I hope you get what I mean. Please comment your ideas! (/> o <)/ --> me asking for ideas.... -_-"

"*sigh* I'm so weird."

And again, thanks for reading and don't stop reading! And sorry forgot updating too. Thanks for supporting and voting every chapter!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Behind the scenes:

Me:Please forgive me reader-chan!!

Reader-chan/s (r-cs): no!

Me: why? \(T^T)/

R-cs: cuz u didn't update!

Me: I promise I'll update if I have time!! Please?? *beggs and is on my knees*

R-cs: hm... I'll think about it when you update the next chapter. It better be good and a long one too!

Me: I promise to make it one of the LOOOOOONNNGGGest and a good-to-wait-for chapter!

R-cs: ok. I'll forgive you then.

Me: Arigatou reader-chans!! *hugs readers*

-TetsumiSBT out! #so hot in mah house #embarassed #XD (>//o//<")