Please Take Part!

Hi guys! So this isn't your typical chapter, but please read on.

I'm going to make a special chapter. It consists of dares, and info of the character. I know it won't be much but I hope you, my beautiful readers, could participate in a momentous occasion. So please comment on what you'd like to ask about any of the characters, what their childhood consists of, a dare for them, or any question really. Characters like, Yoshiki the brother, Sakura the sister, Mika, Koyuki the cousin (owned by MiyukiFrostWinter ), their parents, ect...

It would make me happy knowing a reader or readers of mine could take part in this chapter. To those who will ask, I will tag you, of course, and do the dare slash question. And thank you for those who will participate.

I might be posting the questions/dares on dec. 26. I'll wait until tomorrow at 12:00 till I make the chapter. If no one has commented until then, I won't be making a special chapter. But if there are, then that's nice to know you want a special chappie.

Ja ne minna! Till the next chapter! Please continue your support for this book by reading, voting, commenting or even sharing this with friends! Sorry for not making a chapter. I hope you all will understand.

-TetsumiSBT out!