My Little VELVET....

Dedicated to: @d3atholder. Thanks for commenting 'read that far'!!! ^_^ (for some unkown reason wattpad won't let me dedicate this chappie to you. Ugh. =_= I'll try to fix it! ^w^

Mika's POV

Days had passed, usually, I'd go home with the whole GoM walking me home but now, that happens rarely. Kise usually has modeling, Akashi has his duties as council president, Aomine and Momoi are dating, Kuroko is nowhere to be seen, Midorima has to buy his lucky items while Muro-kun buys snacks. I'd actually go with Muro-kun but he'd make me pay cuz he always forgets his wallet so I don't go with him anymore. It's weird when they just suddenly wanted to walk me home a few days ago.

~flashback~

After school, I was walking home when I heard a high pitched voice call out to me

"Mikacchi!!!!! Wait for us ssu~" Kise shouted making me giggle a bit until they finally caught up to me

"Mika-chan where are you going?" Kuroko asked

"Hm? Oh! I was just about to buy food at the convenient store.... Why?"

"F-FOOD? Ne, Mika-chin, can I come? Can I? Please??" Mura-kun said blocking my way.

"Sure! Any of you wanna come too?" As I said that, they all nodded and came along. We finally reached the store. Muro-kun was taking so much food... 'Who will pay for that? Theres's too much to pay for!' I thought as I tried reach the big M'nMs pack. "Damn you height...'' I quietly muttered to my self cursing my teeny weeny size.

"Need help? I'll get that for you nanodayo." Midorima reached for the chocolates and gave it to me.

"Thank you Mido-kun!" I said as I hugged him. 'Yes! I finally have my long lost love.... CHOCOLATES!!!!!' I thought to myself letting go of Mido-kun. He stood there blushing and hiding his face,I giggled at the sight.

After I got all of my other chips and of course my other love, a big bottle of Mogu-Mogu (lychee falvor), I happily skipped to the counter to pay for them. I looked at my wallet and sighed... I didn't have enough money to pay for everything so what I did was I placed everything on the counter 'good thing it was night or else there would be so many people telling me to quicken my pace' I thought as I tried to pick out things I like better from the things I like. I bet they saw me cuz I was making a big ruckus there...

".......So, this is... Here! No!! Wait... It should be... But, then, I like this... But I can't live without this one either... UGH!!!" I mentally cursed myself for not bringing enough money. The store clerk was getting impatient...

"Mikacchi! Do you need help ssu~" Kise asked

"Um... W-well... Yes. It's just that I need help with what I should buy.." I said as I hid my face.

"Why? You didn't bring enough money?" Kise replied while I fiddled with my fingers staying silent.

"Don't worry Mikacchi! I'll pay for you!"

"Ha?!? Y-you don't need to do that Kise-kun! I'll just buy another time!!!" But I was too late, he already bought it..

"I'll pay you back! I promise!" I said embarrassed that someone paid for my needs

"Don't worry Mikacchi! You don't have to do that." Kise said as he patted my head

"O-ok.. But I owe you! Big time! Thank you Kise-kun!!" I showed him my brightest smile.

"Eh?!? No hug?" He said pouting so I hugged him.

"Kiss?" He said as he faced his cheek to me. I just pitched his cheek really hard