Author-chan is Sorry!! Not a chapter!

PLS. READ IF U WANT TO KNOW Y I CANT UPDATE PER WEEK!!

Hey guys. TetsumiSBT here! Sorry if I didn't update a chapter. And 'advance' sorry if I didn't update for one month. If that did happen, it means that I was so worked up on studying that I couldn't update. If you guys wanna know why I have to study real good, here's why: (don't need to read the next parts but of you want to read and know my side of the story, thanks for reading and understanding!)

My dad and I made a deal that, if I got 2 gold honors and 1 silver honor, I could have my own phone and it would be any phone that I'd like to have. ( in my school the honors aren't first honor or second honor, it's gold or silver or bronze. The gold means that my average should be at least 94 and above with a conduct grade of A, silver is 90 and conduct B+ and above while bronze is 89 and above with a conduct of B+.)

And, in our school, we have two Chinese subjects. We have to study them both at the same time. I'm ok with memorizing but what I'm afraid of is Chinese history cuz the teacher explains it in full chinese, not even a single English meaning. I don't hate it but could they just lay off the assignments in English, I mean what the hey-hey! We have to read 4 books that are very thick. 1book= 2months. Actually, I could read it for half a month if there were no Chinese tests. In Chinese, you only need to know how to read and write and speak. I don't need to memorize a shit-load of stories that won't even be used in real life! (Sorry of those sentences offended someone)

Right now I'm using my dad's iPad to type this, the iPad is 75% mine so that leaves 25% for my dad. I really wanted my own phone since forever cuz I don't wanna use the telephone in school, cuz it is so dirty and filled with sweat of other people. And I wanna use my own phone on my lunch breaks or recess so I could type my story in wattpad.

Sorry if this deal makes me selfish, I just really NEED, yes NEED, a phone cuz I wanna feel like the kids who have phones and they're all exchanging numbers so that when they need something they can just call to them or send the picture of the assignment or just talk to each other through text. I'm kind of SHY at first but then when you keep talking to me, I'll be so talkative and if ur a really close friend, I'll show my crazy side. Please forgive me reader-chan!

I know that most of you have a phone or have iPod touches so you don't go through much trouble writing and reading your stories in wattpad. And if you read this far, please comment: read that far!. It means that you took the time to read until the end and I'll dedicate one chapter to every person who commented 'read that far!' (First come first serve basis)

Thank you for all the votes, comments, and follows I've been receiving. It meant a lot, and I mean a lot, to me and to my story

Mika: Author-san! *comments : 'read that far!'*

Author: Eh?! I can't dedicate a chapter to you! This is your story so it's all about you.

Mika: b-But... *sob* *sob* *sob*

GOM: AUTHOR-SAN....

Akashi: I'll rip your head off...

Murasakibara: authorchin wants to die eh?

Kise: authorcchi! *grabs Mika and called his fangirls* don't make me use them!

Kuroko: *prepares to 'ignite pass' author*

Midorima: today's lucky item is a chainsaw... Hm.. Where or rather who should I practice on..? *evil smile on*

Author: hmph! You know, I make the story here so I get to choose who Mika will end with so if you want to end up with her.. I suggest y'all put those things away before I make her end up with someone else!

GoM: *puts stuff away and says*

Akashi: how may I help you.

Murasakibara: want sweets authorchin?

Kise: 'shoo! Shoo! Your not wanted here!' (He said to his fangirls) eh... So need help authorcchi?

Kuroko: *settles down and massages author* author-san, you seem stressed, I'll help you!

Midorima: oops! Wrong lucky item! *throws chainsaw* here Author, your lucky item... Eh... 'Oha Asa said I'll have bad luck today..' (He thought)

Author: good! Now, Mika, stop crying ok! I'll treat you ice cream if you do...

Mika: wha?!? Really author-san? C'mon let's go!! (She pulled me out and we bought ice cream)

LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH!💛💙💜💚❤️💛💙💜💚❤️💛💙💜💚❤️💛💙💜💚❤️💛💙💜💚❤️💛💙💜💚❤️💛💙💜💚