A DEADLY Change

Ok. Guys, I'm really really sorry! This is the improved 'A DEADLY Change' chapter. I changed the part where Mika and Shiro talked. Please don't be mad. I just noticed a big 'no-no' in that part so I decided to change it. Please don't be mad...... You can skip to,that part. I'll be deleting that old chapter so there won't be any complications.

Dear readers, please forgive me! Author here is still a noob. Please don't be mad with author cuz she is still a beginner. OK, so let's start, A DEADLY Change (edited version!) GO!

__________________________________________________________________

-Author's POV-

It's been almost two years since the Oshiro siblings, Koyuki and the GoM became friends. It was the last day of November and they are training for the upcoming Winter Cup finals. Everyone in campus was buzzing with excitement. They can't wait for Teiko to win a first place trophy again like last time.

"Ne, Akashicchi, when will Mikacchi be here?" Kise inquired.

"She will come later. She still has to take her pets to the vet. Let's train while she's not here." The red head stated as he stretched his arms.

"But Aka-chin.... I'm tired. Can I skip like Mine-chin?" Murasakibara asked. Lazily as he took a big bite from his maiubo.

"No." Akashi stated.

"Eh? But I'm already good. I've always listened to Aka-chin because I thought I'll never beat you. But now I am stronger. Why do I even need to listen to someone who is weaker than me." And thus, Fate's prediction had already began.

[-flashback: 5 months before-] (a/n: I'm not following the timeline of KNB. But I'm following a part of their plot.)

It all happened on that day, that fateful day. The GoM were competing in the Nationals. Mika and her siblings were certain that victory was theirs to hold. Well, of course, they trained them.

Not long after, the game had started. As they were playing, Mika couldn't help but feel all giddy inside. Even though victory was certain, but she could not stop the adrenaline in her body to engulf her. But, as the game continued, she felt that something's wrong so she inspected each and every player on the court. All she could see was the players. Nothing out of the ordinary here right? Wrong. She looked closer, and noticed that Aomine's stats were monstrously increasing.

"No way.... Did he-?" Yes. She assumed right. He's near. He opened it. The gate to the 'Zone'. The crowd was astonished as Aomine zoomed by so quickly that their other opponents, even his own team mates, were unable to stop him. He shot the ball in the hoop and succeeded. But as he set foot on the ground, he noticed that no one was moving an inch. It was like everyone was in slow motion. Or was he just too fast?

'Whats happening?' He thought as he went back to his team. Kuroko lifted his fist to him.

"Nice shot, Aomine-kun." The shadow said to his light. Aomine flashed a small smile and fist bumped him and went on with the game. But as he played, Aomine didn't feel happy. There was no adrenaline in his whole being. He was too fast, too strong, and too powerful. No one could catch up to him even if they used all their strength.

By now, Aomine had realized that he was too good. Too good that he need not to play or practice basketball anymore. He didn't enjoy it anymore either. Kuroko, who noticed the expression on Aomine's face, walked up to him and again, raised his fist as a sign of Kuroko being Aomine's shadow and vice versa. But the tanned male didn't say anything. Kuroko suspected that something is wrong.

"Aomine-kun, are you ok?" But Kuroko was just ignored.

"It's not fun anymore...." Kuroko shot a confused look at him.