Assistant Manager?!?!

We continued eating our lunch. I chatted a bit with Momoi-chan

"So do you like any of them?" She asked me

"Wha... Why do you ask that?" I said.

"Well.... I want to know of course!"

"I don't like any of them. They're just my friends"

"Eh?!?! But.... But.." Momoi-chan said while fake crying

"Who do you like Momoi-chan?" I said giving my signature smile, hoping to change the subject.

"Kawaii! Mika-chan you look so pretty when you smile! But funny you should ask that..... I think I like Aomine." She said while fidgeting with her fingers.

"What makes you like him?" I asked

"Well we've been friends for a really long time now. Even if he's a pervert sometimes, he walks home with me all the time and always protects me when I'm in trouble or when people try to harass me."

"Oh, so he has a hard shell but a soft heart." I said.

"Yeah.. I guess so"

And we continued to chat.

❤️Akashi's POV❤️

"Ne, Akashicchi, have you seen that girl anywhere?"

"No. But I've heard of her. My father has told me about them."

"Really? Uwa! I'm so jelly of you Akashicchi." Kise pouted which made me annoyed.

"I'm trying to enjoy my lunch in peace. If you want to know about her so badly, ask her to join the team." I said as I ate.

"Can she really join us?" Kise yelled. *sigh* can't I enjoy my lunch in peace?

"Kise-chin, Aka-chin looks annoyed. You should be more quiet." Murasakibara said.

"I agree. This blonde is getting on my nerves as well." Midorima stated.

"Everyone, we should be quiet. Akashi-kun might get mad." Kuroko said.

"*sigh* Yes. She'll join the team. Can I eat my lunch now?" Kise just averted his look to his bento and ate quietly.

"After all, we do need a few extra hands." Akashi said to them and smirked.

🎵-TIME SKIP-🎵

💖Mika's POV💖

After lunch we went our separate ways, and to our respective classrooms. Momoi-chan, Akashi-kun, Midorima-kun and I went to our classroom. When class was over the teacher bid us goodbye and told us to pick our club. Akashi-kun and Midorima-kun came to me and asked me a question.

"Mika, you'll be our new assistant manager." Akashi told me.

"Wait... WHAT?!?" I said. I was very surprised at what he said.

"Akashi is asking you if you could join the team and be our assistant manager nanodayo."

"But.. Why me?" I replied

"Because I said so. Now go and sign up for assistant manager." Akashi ordered me.

"But I don't even know the club."

"It's the basketball club."

"*sigh* just go nanodayo." And with that I went to sign up. But I'm still confused with what was happening.

🎵-TIME SKIP-🎵

~at the gym~

As I go in, I hear the squeaking of shoes and the dribbling of balls. There were a lot of people trying out for the basketball team today.

"Mika-chan! Here!" I heard someone say. I turned around to see Momoi-chan running and waving at me until she hugged me so tight that I couldn't breathe

"C..can't..bre..breathe!!! M-Momoi-chan..." I said almost losing consciousness until Momoi-chan released me from her death hug.

"Oh! Sorry Mika-chan... I was just so happy you chose to be my assistant manager!" Momoi-chan told me

"You're the Manager?!?!?" I said in awe

"Yup! Well anyway... C'mon I'll show you what to do!"

"Sure~"

Momoi-chan, Akashi-kun, and I started to test the people who wanted 'in' in the basketball team. So far 6 out of 10 students were good enough to join the second string. The other four needed practice so they were put on the third string. And with that, the tryouts ended.

Then as we started to pack up... A late entry arrived. His name was Kabuto Kaizen. As he walked in, it brought back memories. Memories that made my head ache for some reason. I fell to the ground groaning in pain.

"Mika-chan!!! Are you ok?..... Oh my-! Akashi-kun call a doctor now! She might not hold on any longer!!! Mika-chan hold on...."I heard Momoi-chan's voice slowly fading away. The last thing I saw is red. Red fluid on my hair.... 'BLOOD' I thought as I fade away into the darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So what do you think? Who is this Kaizen guy and why has this happened to Mika? XD

Please comment below any suggestions you'd like me to improve on or if I had any grammar mistakes. Again, thanks for reading this and please comment below if you'd like me to continue with the story.

-TetsumiSBT out! ;)