Admirers (I Like You Part 2)

(A/n: to be clear, this is the part two of 'I Like You' so if y'all haven't read that yet, I suggest you read that chapter first so you'll understand this. BACK TO THE STORY!)

-Author's POV-

Little did they know that there were two people who heard everything.

Kise was supposed to confess to Mika but as he was about to open the door, he overheard what Kabuto and Mika were talking about. He looked at the bouquet of pink and yellow roses and slowly closed the door. Tears flowed out of his eyes, knowing he'll never have a chance to get Mika. As he went down, he put the bouquet of roses in front of Mika's locker. As he wrote a message, tear drops tricked down his cheeks and dropped on the paper. He finally finished it. It read:

___________________________________________________________

I know you like someone else now but even though, I will won't stop loving you.

This is a poem just for you...

"You smile makes my day,
Seeing you just makes me happy.
You are perfect in every way,
You make my heart go 'doki doki'

I won't say my name,
This is a secret that only I can keep,
But even though we're not together you'll be
My one and only, precious Queen."

These roses are for you. I really hope you like them. Please take care.

Remember that I'll always be here to help you."

To:Mika

From: Anonymus
___________________________________________________________

The other person however, believe it or not, was Kuroko.

(a/n: WARNING!! AN OOC KUROKO AHEAD!! READ ON IF YOU WANT TO.)

He was on the roof top holding a homemade freshly baked cookie. It was covered in light blue butter frosting with pink colored butter frosting saying 'I like you Mika-chan' as he was waiting for Mika, he heard the door creaking slightly so he hid behind one of the ventilation shafts. He waited for the person to show her/his self and it revealed a boy's face, it was Kabuto Kaizen. 'Why is he here?' Kuroko thought to himself peeking through a small opening. Minutes later he heard the door open and it revealed Mika.

💙Kuroko's POV💙

"*huff* Kh-Kabu-kun! Sh-sorry I took so long *puff*" she said.

"Are you ok? Here, drink and rest." Kabuto said as he offered her some water. 'I guess Mika-chan was so thirsty that she drank all of it immediately.' I thought.

"Ahh!! Thanks." She said as she threw the bottle in the trash can, it surprisingly went in! I was amazed. 'I never knew Mika-chan could do that!' I said basking in awe. I just kept silent the whole time while listening to them talking. I kept listening, I know it's bad to eavesdrop but I couldn't deprive myself of it.

"Um... M-Mi-chan? I've known you for q-quite a while now... And..." Kabuto stuttered playing with his fingers but continued after a bit.

"I think I'm starting to l-like you... It's ok if you don't return my feelings... But please think about it." I was shocked. My heart sank. I knew he was going to say that. It was inevitable...

"W-well, the f-feeling is mutual..." Hearing those words coming out of her mouth.... It made me feel like I was shot through the heart multiple times. It killed me. I wanted to stop it. I wanted to show myself to them and tell her how I feel, I gathered up all the courage I could muster and as I stood up, but, they were gone. Tears fell down both sides of my face.