A Hellish Training and An Old Friend

-Author's POV-

It was a bright sunny day. Mika was strolling around the park until she heard the familiar sound of bouncing balls. She walked nearer until she spotted a basketball court nearby. Two boys. She saw two boys playing with so much passion in their eyes. It was heartwarming.

"Hey punks! Get off our court!" Five males said

"But we were here first." A boy countered.

"I said this is OUR court! Now scram before I-" the older male was cut off

"Before you what?" The heroine said.

"Oh~ and who are you supposed to be?" One of the males said smugly

" *smirks* You wouldn't want to mess with me." The girl with pink har and blue eyes, yes, it's Mika, said.

"Hmph. And what are you gonna do 'bout it missy?" The leader of the gang asked.

"Basketball. Five on one. First one to 5 wins." She said but the leader just smirked.

"Heh, confident are we? Well, let's see your confidence after we drain you out!" And with that the match stared. Mika tied her hair into a ponytail. Good thing she was wearing her cycling shorts and a normal shirt.

"I'll be sure to not let you touch the ball." Mika smirked which made the other males pop a vein. And finally, the ball was flung up high into the air. Even though Mika was small compared to the older males, she jumped high and was able to get it. She dribbled past the males with ease and shot the ball behind the three-pointer line. It was a perfect shot. Not one flaw in it.

The males were shocked but immediately regained their composure and tried to get the ball. In a flash, the ball was out of their sight. Mika was dribbling around them. Too fast to be exact, that most of the other males became dizzy and were out of breath trying to get the ball, but in an instant, they couldn't spot the pinkette and the ball circling them anymore. It was like she vanished into thin air along with the ball. They scrambled to look for the ball. To their demise, it was on the other side.

"I told you. You scumbags WON'T get to touch the ball. Not when I'm here you won't." Mika was in her jumping position.

The leader quickly ran to her. Mika looked at him with her now Yellow eyes, 'I thought her eyes were blue the last time I saw it?' The leader thought as a chill ran down his spine because of the intense gaze the pinkette gave him. The gaze was so intense that he froze 1 meter away from her. He saw Mika smirk and made a perfect arch. The ball has the perfect trajectory and perfect amount of force exerted in it that there was no use in stopping the shot. It was too perfect. As the ball was shot in the ring, all 5 males fell on the ground, panting for air.

"Now that doesn't seem right, a girl against 5 boys, with a score of 6-0 and to think it the deal was only until 5 points, and not one of the males touching the ball, that doesn't seem right, does it?" Mika, or should I say, Shiro snorted as she walked toward the leader.

"Better run home to your mommies and cry about it. I can't believe how weak you are..." And she stared to walk away until the leader stood up and........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Aaahh!! SH*T! What kind of girl are you!?" The male cried out in pain as Shiro twisted his fist, that was about to hit her, and pinned him on the ground, his back facing her as she put her knee oh his back and his fist was twisted.

"Let's say I'm a girl who can make your life hell with just one move. Now scram!" And Shiro released the leader. His 'buddies' helped him up and walked away. She looked the the direction of the two boys and walked to them. The two boys were hiding behind the bench.