-11-

"Little one" Taehyung called as he peppered small kisses over the younger's face.
Jeongguk stirred in his sleep, as he began stretching his legs and arms. He hummed softly before snuggling up to Taehyung and falling asleep again.

"Come on baby, we need to get up" Taehyung sung, brushing the boys hair out of his face.
Jeongguk sighed and began to wake up, blinking repetitively to clear his eyes, till finally he could see the elder clearly.
Tae smiled and kissed the boys nose before pulling him up so he was sitting upright.
Jeongguk subconsciously pouted when his eyes began to shut again.

Taehyung watched him and chuckled at his cute baby. Taehyung slid off the bed and scooped the tired boy into his arms, holding his thighs as Jeongguk loosely wrapped his legs around Tae's waist. Jeongguk held Taehyung's shirt as he shoved his face into the elders neck, feeling like he could fall asleep any moment. Tae bounced the boy on his hip, trying to keep Jeongguk somewhat awake while he went to the kitchen to get them something to eat.

"Baby what do you want to eat?" Taehyung questioned as he looked through his cupboards.
Jeongguk just hummed not really listening.
"Okay him to which one you want to eat... toast...cereal...noodles....pancakes....waffles" Jeongguk hummed after waffles.
"Waffles? You want waffles?" Taehyung asked as he began to grab the packet of pre made waffles as he never could be bothered to make anything in the morning.
Jeongguk hummed again, so Taehyung placed 4 waffles in the toaster and waited for them to cook.

While he was waiting he kissed the younger's exposed neck a few times and nibbled on his ear, making Jeongguk whine at the tickling sensation.
"Come on baby wake up for me" Taehyung pleaded.
"M'awake" Jeongguk whispered as he moved his head from Tae's neck and rested his forehead on Tae's, looking into Tae's eyes showing that he was awake.

"Okay good, let's eat and then get ready for school" Taehyung mumbled against the younger's forehead before placing him down on the counter.
Jeongguk pouted and whined as his thighs came into contact with the cold surface.
Tae chuckled silently before plating up the waffles and placed berries on them. He drizzled honey over the waffles and fruit and proceeded to sprinkle icing sugar over the food.

"Tada" Taehyung smiled handing the boy one of the plates and a fork.
Jeongguk smiled brightly and gladly began to eat the waffles with a satisfied hum.
"Good?" Taehyung asked as his mouth was full with food.
"Great" Jeongguk giggled as he continued to eat the food. 

When they finished eating they went upstairs and got ready for the morning. Taehyung gave him some clothes to wear and they quickly grabbed their school stuff. Jeongguk looked through his book which he was supposed to complete but because he fell asleep the night before he didn't. But as he flicked through the sheets he noticed all the equations and answers scribbled over the last few pages. Jeongguk gasped and looked towards the elder who was packing some books into his bag.

The boy packed his stuff away with a small smile and quickly ran to the elder, hugging him tightly.
"Thank you" Jeongguk whispered, pressing a kiss onto the tigers chest.
"For what sweetie?" He asked patting his head.
"Homework and everything" Jeongguk whispered, cuddling him as tight as possible.
"No problem bub" Taehyung kissed the top of his head and then pulled him away so they could go to school.

->

They were getting closer to school and Jeongguk felt like he should stop holding his boyfriends hand in case he was embarrassed. But Tae was quick to tighten his grip on the boys hand not wanting to let go.
"Tae" Jeongguk whispered.
"You don't need to let go, because I don't ever want to let go" Taehyung sighed, rubbing his thumb along the back of the youngers hand softly.

Jeongguk paused and looked up at the older.
"I won't let go either" Jeongguk said in a hoarse voice as he squeezed the elders hand.
"Thank you" Taehyung smiled thankfully with relief.
"Are you nervous?" Jeongguk said looking at the boy, watching the elders features tighten.
"About what?" Taehyung asked with confusion.
"Basketball?" Jeongguk giggled.
"Basketball? Oh shoot I forgot!" Taehyung yelled in disbelief making Jeongguk laugh even harder.

'You'll do great hyung" Jeongguk signed to the elder as his throat felt a bit dry from the amount of talking he had already done within the hour.
"Thank you little one" Taehyung stopped and kissed the boys head softly.
'Little one?' Jeongguk questioned with pink flushed cheeks.
"Do you like it?" Taehyung asked, knowing it was a yes already.
Jeongguk shyly nodded and dug his face into the elders chest in embarrassment.
"Don't be embarrassed baby" Taehyung cooed before dragging the younger to school.

They walked in and Taehyung dragged him to the sports office so he could see if you made it to the team or not. There were a few people crowding around the sheet of paper hung up by a small bit of blue tac. Tae looked over and saw his name at the top of his list along with Yoongi, Namjoon and Hobi.

Taehyung saw his friends in the distance and smiled.
"We made it!" Taehyung cheered before he jumped to his boyfriend and pulled him into a bone crushing hug.
Jeongguk giggled sweetly and beamed at the boy.
'I'm proud of you' Jeongguk smiled, kissing his chest.
"Thank you beautiful, I better see you cheering for me every match" Taehyung cheered.
'Of course I will sweetie" Jeongguk signed before wrapping his arms around the elders neck and rested his forehead against his chin.

Taehyung walked towards their friends still holding onto Jeongguk, making the boy waddle backwards. Jeongguk was silently giggling as he made sure not to let go of the elder otherwise he would have fallen over.

"I can't believe we all made it!" Hobi cheered.
"This will be exciting!" Yoongi laughed.
They all hugged one another before they went to the coach to grab their jerseys which they were quick to grab and put on.