-21- <m>

"you're so perfect" Taehyung husked deeply, causing shivers in the younger's body.
Jeongguk gulped as he slowly moved away from the elders neck and instead straddled his lap.

Jeongguk was a bit clueless however the heat coming from his lower stomach was only making him more confident. He slowly shuffled closer and began to circle his hips on the elders lap.

Taehyung was surprised by his actions as his baby was so innocent. But he was quick to contain himself and wrapped his arms around the younger's waist, stopping him which a firm grip. Jeongguk whined as he looked at the elder with wide eyes.

"Do you want this? I don't want you rushing into something you're not ready for" Tae sighed.
"It's okay Tae, I'm ready" Jeongguk nodded. "I want this" he whispered the last part as he felt the elders hand venture up under his tshirt, his fingers grazing over his stomach.

Taehyung smiled, before flipping their positions once again that night. Tae had one hand next to the younger's head while the other caressed his stomach and hip. He attached their lips into a heated kiss as he nibbled Jeongguk's soft, plump lips between the kiss. 

Jeongguk whined as Tae moved his lips away and attached them to the younger's neck, making sure to nibble his skin right next to his mark, which was already sending him to cloud 9. 
"You're so beautiful" Tae complimented between kisses.
"H-hyung, more" Jeongguk whined.

Tae smiled, "patience baby, I want this to be both pleasurable and comfortable for you. I don't want to hurt you" Tae kissed the younger's cheek before pulling off the younger's trousers, and discarding them.
Jeongguk teared up from the comment, "I love you" he whispered out.
"I love you too baby" Tae smiled, pressing small kisses to his thick thighs which he loves so much.
He made sure to mark both thighs before he even started anything else. 

However what shocked him the most was how the boy was wearing panties. Tae smirked and trailed his finger along the edges.
"I'm glad you're comfortable wearing what you want. You look so pretty in these" Tae kissed Jeongguk's stomach before discarding the panties. Jeongguk immediately blushed and shyly tried to hide himself.
Tae growled almost, not liking the fact he was trying to hide himself.
"Don't hide. You're perfect"

Jeongguk shyly moved and let Tae look at him.
"Please, take your clothes off too" Jeongguk tugged on his clothing with his doe eyes.
Tae nodded and quickly removed his clothing making Jeongguk gawk. His toned abs were on full display, he was hot, so fucking hot. Not only that his dick was huge, he couldn't take his eyes off of it.
"Like what you see?" Tae smirked with a small laugh when Jeongguk nodded quickly.

"If you want me to stop, don't hesitate to tell me okay. Tonight is for you to be pleasured so relax okay" Tae instructed as he parted Jeongguk's legs and came face with the boys pink hole.
Tae licked his lips before swiping his tongue around the rim and then dipped his tongue into the hole. Jeongguk squeaked out a small whine, as he reached to grab the tigers hair, making sure he didn't hurt the tiger ears of his. Tae ate him out like a hungry beast, making sure Jeongguk was comfortable.

Tae enjoyed listening to the sounds of their deep, unsteady breathes, as they tried gasping for air. When Tae was finished he prepped the boy without giving him any type of purposeful discomfort. Tae slipped on a condom, keeping eye contact with the younger boy, who looked as if he was the happiest person on earth.

"Are you ready?" Taehyung asked, trailing his fingers down his legs.
Tae made it so the younger's leg went onto his shoulders giving him more access.
Jeongguk nodded weakly.
"Take deep breathes for me okay" Taehyung said as he slowly pushed inside of the younger.
"Ngm T-t-Tae" Jeongguk cried as he arched his back while holding the bedsheets with a tight grip.

Tae waited patiently, leaving small kisses down the younger's soft legs.
"M-move" Jeongguk squeaked softy as he tried to hide a moan.
Tae held his legs in place as he slowly thrusted into the younger. Jeongguk bit his lip as he tried to stop the moaning, but he couldn't. Moans slipped freely out of his mouth, making Tae grunt as he thrusted faster into the boy.
"You're so good baby, so good for me" Tae grumbled out making Jeongguk whimper.

Tae continued pounding into the younger, once he started he couldn't stop, he was a beast and Jeongguk was addicted. Tae made the younger switch positions so he could hit his prostate more. Jeongguk screamed out into the pillow as Tae thrusted in him from behind, with a hand on his hip and the other holding the back of the younger's neck, enough not to strangle him.

"T-Tae I-I think"
"It's okay baby you can cum" Tae said as he felt himself nearly at his high.
Jeongguk was quick to release over his own stomach and bedsheets.
Tae was thrusting into him at a fast pace, with his hips hitting the younger's body with every thrust, making a slapping noise.
Jeongguk's whole body was violently shaking from overstimulation.

Tae was finally at his high and he released into the condom. They heavily breathed, as Tae slowed down his pace till finally he pulled out. Jeongguk whined at the empty feeling.
Tae chuckled softly as he pulled the condom off and threw it into the bin after tying a knot in it.
"Sorry baby, but it'll hurt more if I stayed in place, especially for your first time" Tae crawled over and kissed the younger's head before walking away.

Jeongguk was confused as to why the elder just left him. He looked at the door waiting impatiently, but no one came back. It had only been a few seconds, but then seconds felt like minutes. Tears trickled down his squishy face, feeling like he wasn't enough. Laying down, butt naked made him feel even more conscious of himself.

"Oh baby, why are you crying?" Tae rushed over with a damp cloth in his hands, has he came back 5 minutes later.
"I-I t-h.." Jeongguk spoke all choked up.
"It's okay darling" Tae sat next to him on the bed and caressed his cheek.
Silence emitted so Tae took this as a good time to clean him up. He wiped away some sweat on his lower back and carefully dabbed around the younger's red rim, which was twitching ever so slightly.

He stopped and carefully turned the younger over. He cleaned his stomach and softly cleaned the rest of his lower region.
"Come on, let's get you in the bath" Tae smiled, as he gently picked him up from the bed and walked into the bathroom where he had the water running.
Jeongguk saw it and teared up again, as he felt annoyed at himself thinking Tae would just leave him after having sex.

He took a deep breath before kissing Tae's cheek and telling him that he loves him.