-31-

Jeongguk hadn't spoken. It's been 5 days. He wasn't himself, he was less involved in life. He had withdrawn himself from life completely. He would lay in bed all day sleeping, he would barely eat, he hadn't spoken a word to anyone. He only did a small hint of sign language which was to force the elder to go to school.

Taehyung really didn't want to leave him alone but Jeongguk only pushed him out of the house. He had already took a few days off of school but Jeongguk wanted the elder to attend as it was exam week soon and he really didn't want the elder to miss out on vital stuff. So after Taehyung's whines, he finally left.

"Right baby, if you need me call straight away. Don't feel like you can't okay" Taehyung brushed the boys hair out of his face.
Jeongguk just nodded as he looked at the elder with soft, frail eyes.
He bent down and pressed a small kiss to the younger's head.
"I love you baby, everything will be okay" Taehyung caressed the boys face before walking out of the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

Tae left with a heavy heart, not liking how he knew the younger was hurt, sad, depressed but he had to go to school because his finals were only two weeks away and then hopefully he'll graduate. But maybe that wasn't a good thing. Yes summer was right around the corner but it also meant the real word was standing only a few steps away.

He held his bag strap tightly and walked off to school. He walked into the building and saw the awkward atmosphere. Everyone in the corridor had stopped talking and all stared at him. A few were whispering while still staring at him. He just shook his head and continued walking till finally everyone followed him like they were waiting for his reaction.

He looked at the wall at the end and noticed photos and writing attached to it. Taehyung walked straight towards it and grabbed a photo from the wall. It was a picture of Jeongguk in the bathroom, screaming. The others where of him crying and trembling. His face showed pure terror. But that wasn't it, it had writing written all over it saying
'Jeon Jeongguk is a psycho'
'He's punishing Taehyung'
"He's isolated Tae by is psychotic behaviour'
'Kim Taehyung needs help'

It was all bullshit and Taehyung was fuming, so much his pheromones were so high he was making everyone submit even humans. He began ripping all the paper down till they were just shreds of paper.
"WHO THE FUCK DARED TO PUT THIS ON THE WALL? HUH, WHO? TELL ME RIGHT NOW" Taehyung roared from the very depth of his lungs, his eyes turning a vicious red.
Everyone visibly gulped, but Taehyung could tell they knew who did it.

"SOMEONE TELL ME NOW OR YOU WOULD HAVE ALL WISHED YOU HAD NEVER MET ME! TELL ME RIGHT NOW" Tae boomed, this time making everyone tremble.
Till finally they all murmured a name.
"SPEAK UP"
"Sam it was Sam" they all shivered, feeling the dark atmosphere surrounding them.

Tae's eyes turned a even deeper shade of red. He pushed past people.
"Pathetic" Taehyung grumbled before going on a mission to find the bastard.
He went through all the corridors and classrooms till he finally found him in gym class.
He was first seen by his coach, "Tae what are you do..." he was about to ask until he noticed the dark presence surrounding him.

"SAM!" Taehyung screamed causing the boy who was laughing with his friends to look in his direction.
"Oh hi T.."
"Don't you dare fucking hi me" Tae said grabbing his shirt with his hands, and throwing him to the floor with no hesitation.
"Taehy.." the coach called as he was about to pull him away before he got himself into trouble.

"NO, no one touch me. He's a fucking, mental piece of shit who needs to fucking learn a lesson because apparently no one gives two flying fucks about what he's done to my life and loved ones" Taehyung screamed, making everyone in the room flinch.
"W-what do you mean?" Sam lied.

"STOP WITH THE FUCKING LIE. You're not innocent, do you want me to remind you what you've done! You forced yourself on me and kissed me knowing I was in a relationship. Because you didn't get your way you have tormented my boyfriend to the point he's not even talking anymore. He's not eating, moving, it's like he's not even breathing. You've messed my whole fucking life up and you should be put into prison. But because apparently no one gives a shit about what you do, looks like I'll have to do it myself"

Taehyung swung a punch to Sam's face making everyone wince at the sight. He repeated his actions, hitting him in his stomach and face. The coach didn't even dare to step in, well not yet anyway. As bad as it sounds Sam deserved it, the coach himself knew it was Sam's fault and he had a meeting scheduled with the headteacher this evening about it as the head was busy till today. Also he knew tiger hybrids are protective and powerful, meaning he didn't want to be hit himself.

But as Sam was getting weaker Tae was becoming more hurt. Screaming out different things, till he finally broke and tears flew out his eyes. His punches were getting sloppy but we're still hard. So the coach took it as an advantage and ran into the fight. He safely pulled Tae away from Sam who was choking on his own blood.

"It's okay Tae" the coach whispered as Taehyung cried into his chest. His vulnerability on full show. He hated himself for it but he couldn't hold it in anymore.
The coach noticed the boys busted hands and sighed.
"Someone take Sam to the infirmary, but if I hear that any of you have told anyone who hurt Sam like this I will get you all suspended. Do I make myself clear?"
"Yes sir" they all answered, they all had mad respect for Taehyung so they would never speak up about it.

A group of people rushed into the hall, and ran over to the coach and Tae who were on the floor.
"Taehyung" they heard shouts.
Tae pulled himself away from the coach and saw all his friends running to him with worried looks. They all fell to the floor and wrapped their arms around the tiger. Tae cried into Jimin's neck as everyone else surrounded him in one big hug.
"It's okay Tae" they all muttered.