-37-

Tae pulled them through the sea of people again till they were outside. He was nervous, but he couldn't show it. His boyfriend had just been drugged by the famous Jackson, which he really wasn't expecting. He couldn't believe the guy would do such a thing. And to think everyone love him and trusts him.
"Dick" Tae muttered in anger.

Jeongguk was swinging around, kicking the ground with a pout. Taehyung chuckled and pulled the younger closer.
"Let's get you home safely"
Taehyung quickly turned into his tiger form as it would be quicker to get home as he didn't have his car on him and he really didn't want the younger to collapse to the floor out of nowhere.

Taehyung nuzzled the boys hand, trying to urge him to get onto his back, but this task wasn't as easy as he thought. So he stood in front of the boy with his butt facing Jeongguk. And thankfully he came around and understood.
"Tiggy is fluffy" Jeongguk slurred, as he slowly got onto the tigers back, sighing in pure bliss as he felt like he was on a fuzzy cloud.
Jeongguk's shoved his face into the tigers fur and sighed happily. Taehyung felt relieved when the boy wrapped his arms around Tae's stomach and trusted the boy enough to carry him home on his back.

By the time Taehyung had got them home, the effects had already settled in. Tae had ran the boy upstairs and had transformed back as he grabbed as many cloths as he could, so he could cool Jeongguk's body temperature down after wetting them.

He wasn't in a good state, he was whimpering, sweating, crying in pain. He complained of having lower abdominal cramps.
"I'm here baby" Tae ran back, placing the cloths over the younger's body.
"Tae help please" Jeongguk's whined, as he could feel his member hardening at the same time.
"I won't baby, I don't want to take advantage of you, you've been drugged" Tae sighed, restraining himself as his pheromones was running wild.
"Please Taehyungie" Jeongguk cried.

"I'm not going to baby" Tae softly spoke, pushing hair strands out of the boys sweaty face. "I'm not leaving though so we are going to wait it out. It'll be painful but I believe in you" Tae cheered, caressing the younger's thigh gently making him moan.
Tae cursed his stupid thinking and retracted him hand.
"Come on drink this, finish all of it" Taehyung urged the boy to drink a big glass of water, hoping to get it out of his system as soon as possible.
Jeongguk drank the water as fast as possible before laying straight back down.

"Here baby, that's looking painful, so why don't you use my pillow hm" Tae suggested making space and grabbed his own pillow, giving it to the younger, seeing that the boy was getting hornier by the second.
Jeongguk hung his head low as he quickly took his clothes off, leaving his laced panties on and laid on his front. he laid himself out so he was in his stomach before he began to rock his hips back and forth, causing friction on his lower region. The boy moaned as he fastened his pace.

Tae let's his hands trail down the boys back softly, stopping at its lower back. He wasn't going to go any further, Jeongguk wasn't in the right mind and he wasn't going to be a bad boyfriend and not respect his boundaries. Even if Jeongguk said yes, Tae wouldn't live with himself if Jeongguk was only saying that because he was in the wrong mindset.

"You're doing so well baby" Tae whispered, making Jeongguk hump the pillow more till he reached his high.
Jeongguk collapsed to the mattress breathing heavily.
"Good job sweetie, you did so well" Taehyung praised knowing his baby loved it.
He leant down and pressed kisses over the younger's bare back while also slowly rubbing the damp cloth over his back as well.

->

An hour passed. It was spent with Tae looking after his baby, making sure his boyfriend wasn't over heating. He felt so bad, the night was actually going well till Jackson had to go and make things complicated. But he didn't complain, his top priority was Jeongguk, and he kept it that way.

"Baby how are you feeling?"
"Good hyungie" Jeongguk whispered tiredly as he shuffled closer to the elder.
"Does your stomach hurt anymore?"
"No, I feel fine, I'm just tired" Jeongguk yawned.
"Sleep then, I'll clear everything up okay"
"Thank you" Jeongguk whispered before drifting off to sleep.

Taehyung helped clean the boys body and lifted him from the bed once he knew he was in a deep sleep. He changed the sheets while holding onto the younger with a firm grip. He then dressed him in a oversized shirt and placed him back on the bed. Taehyung hugged the younger close and fell asleep knowing that Jeongguk was feeling better and was safe.

->

"Tae...Tae...T-Tae" Jeongguk panicked, shaking the elder who was sleeping next to him.
Tae woke up in an instant as he honestly thought there was an earthquake with the amount of shaking. Taehyung opened his eyes and saw how Jeongguk was the edge of tears.

"Hey baby, it's okay" Tae pulled the younger into his lap rocking him softly.
"Did something happen last night? I don't remember from when we started dancing"
Tae took a deep sigh before speaking, "Jackson thought he was being funny and decided to drug you baby. So I quickly took you home before the drugs settled. I didn't do anything either, you begged a bit but I couldn't do that to you especially after you were drugged. So I cooled your body heat down while you mgdhhmg"
"Don't say it, I-I remember now" Jeongguk whined in embarrassment, hiding his face in the crook of the elders neck.

Tae chuckled softly and rubbed the younger's back.
"There's nothing to be embarrassed about little one" Tae reassured, kissing the younger's head.
"Thank you Tae, you truly are the best boyfriend. I can't believe you're mine"