epilogue

"Let's go chanie, papa and me have to go to work. You have to be on your best behaviour okay" Jeongguk picked up his 3 year old son and bounced him on his hip.
"Yesh mama" Chanyeol beamed happily, pressing a kiss to Jeongguk's face.
"Yah, you let our son kiss you but not your husband, how's that fair" Tae faked a cry.

Jeongguk giggled, "come here tiger!"
Tae waddled over and leant forwards.
Jeongguk pressed a loving kiss to his husbands lips, taking in the sweet moment.
"Nu dada, mama ish mine" Chanyeol whined, kicking his feet around making Tae pull away.
Tae sighed and pulled his son from his baby's arms and made his sit on his neck.
Chanyeol screamed a giggle out as he held Tae's hair with his small hands while Tae's hands rested on the childs feet.

"Listen kiddo, mama is mine okay" Tae made clear as he span around making Chanyeol scream with a big smile on his face.
"Dada stowpp" Chanyeol cried from laughing so hard.
"Not until you say, mama is dada's" Tae kept spinning making Jeongguk sigh at the pair of tigers silliness.
"Okai okai, mama ish dada's and chanie's"
"Okay that's good enough for now" Tae chuckled, knowing they were going to be late if he argued anymore.
The three grabbed their stuff and went to the car to go to work finally.

3 years had passed and well everything was amazing. The three had settled down in their own house, moving out after Chanyeol was born. Chanyeol was a dream baby, he didn't cry too much only when hungry or extremely tired, which was amazing for the couple as they were able to get through the night with no disruptions.

Both the yoonminseok couple and the Namjin couple were officially married, with their weddings being closely after Taekook's wedding. They all lived next to each other along with Mj and her partner. Mj had been adopted into the group not long into Jeongguk's senior year. They all loved her, just as much as Jeongguk did. Tae even offered her a job at his company which she gladly accepted as the pay was incredible.

When they arrived Tae parked his car he noticed Jeongguk was fast sleep. The poor boy had been working late last night, as one of the workers made a mathematical mistake, and Jeongguk had to correct it, meaning he had to correct everything. So he must have been exhausted.

"Chanie baby" Tae chimed quietly, turning around to the boy who was holding his legs up in the sky.
"Yesh dada" Chanyeol beamed.
"Can you be a big boy for me and walk instead of being carried today, because dada needs to carry mama."
"Yesh dada" Chan smiled sweetly.
"But when we walk you have to hold my hand okay, no letting go, okay"
"Yesh sir" Chanyeol saluted.

Tae smiled and got out of the car, walking over to the other side. He opened Chanyeol's door and helped him out of his car seat and placed him on the ground. Tae then opened the front passenger door and slowly helped Jeongguk out of his seatbelt. He pulled the younger up carefully, forcing him to wrap his legs around Tae's waist, and his arms around his neck. Tae shut the door after swinging his bag on his shoulder, making sure not to hit Jeongguk.

"Come on then baby" Tae reached one of his hands out while the other stayed on Jeongguk's ass so he didn't fall.
Chan reached his hand out and held his dad's hand tightly.
"What flavour milk do you want as a treat?" Tae asked his son as they walked into the building, which made Chan go quiet.

Although he was really possessive and had the same traits as Tae, he was also very nervous, especially in big crowds like his mama. He really was a mix of both Tae and Jeongguk. Everyone was staring at the small family with heart eyes, everyone was envious of their family but Chan didn't understand that they were only being curious and not wanting to scare him.

"It's okay baby, remember to take deep breaths okay bub" Tae was worried for his son, but he knew he couldn't do anything just yet.
Chan quickly nodded and followed the advise his father gave.
Till finally they reached the lift and Chan's breaths were slow.
"Good job buddy, I'm so proud of my little tiger" Tae ruffled the boys hair gently before taking his hand again as they walked down the corridor to his office.

"Looks like Gguk is tired" they heard a voice come to the side of them.
"Auntie Mj" Chan squealed, running over to her and was immediately picked up by her.
"Does my handsome little tiger want choco milk?" Mj questioned as she brushed some hair out of his face.
"Yesh!" Chanyeol cheered making Jeongguk whisper out a small whine.
"Okay bud, but you better be back her with auntie Mj as soon as you're finished okay and do what she tells you to okay" Tae's fatherly protective side makes an appearance, making Mj laugh.

"Okie dada, Chanie prowmise" Chanyeol point to his dada which made Mj walked closer to Tae.
The small boy leans over and kisses his dad's cheek before waving him off. Tae smiled and waved back before quietly walking into his office with Jeongguk in his arms. He walked towards the couch and laid him down carefully. He covered him with a blanket and pressed a couple of kisses to the boys lips and cheeks.

Jeongguk quickly snuggled up to the warm blanket while Tae went to do some work. The quicker he finished it, the quicker he could get it done and the more time he could spend with his family.

Time passed and Tae was in his own world working away. Chanie was still with Mj as she had messaged Tae telling him that she was taking him to the park and shouldn't worry. Jeongguk however had just woken up and had missed the warmth of his husband. He stood up and waddled over to his husband and pushed his chair out.

"Oh baby, you're awake" Tae smiled, allowing the boy to sit on his lap.
"Hmm missed my tigers warmth" Jeongguk sighed peacefully as he rested his head on Tae's shoulder, snuggling into his neck.
Tae kissed the younger's nose softly and went back to work, while sharing a few kisses with the drowsy boy.

Not long later the door was swung open and the little boy ran in giggling away.
"Mama, dada, chanie missed you" Chanyeol screamed running to where his mama was sitting on Tae's lap.
Jeongguk chuckled and reached over, and pulled the boy from the floor and into his lap, while staying on Tae's lap himself.
Tae wrapped his arms around the two on his lap and kissed them both on the cheek.

"I love you both" Jeongguk's said in a small whisper...