-36-

Jeongguk was about to dial Tae's number as they reached Jackson's house but Jimin quickly snatched it off of him and quickly ended it before it could start ringing.
"Let's surprise them" Jimin winked as he jumped out the car.
Jeongguk nervously sighed as he got nerves bundling up in his stomach. What he was wearing was way out of his comfort zone.

The boy would cross dress as home, but outside was a whole different story. But tonight Jin forced him to wear a white skirt with a black oversized sweater which was just a little shorter than where the skirt was sitting. He was also wearing light make up with some small eyeliner. He felt pretty, so pretty and he hoped Tae would think the same.

"Come on let's go" Jimin and Jin dragged him towards the door and swung it open.
Everyone stopped and stared at the three boys who were walking into the house all displaying different facial expressions.
Jimin was swinging his hips to the beat, Jin was looking for the rest of the group and Jeongguk's eyes wear looking around in shame and fear.

"When did Jeongguk's become so hot?"
"Back off he's mine" a possessive growl roared, making people gulp, still terrified of the tiger.
Taehyung walked up to the group and pulled Jeongguk into his chest.
"Baby" Tae hummed, feeling his mate in his arms once again.
"Hey tiger" Jeongguk beamed before pulling back to see Tae's full attire.

He was looking very hot. He was wearing a black long sleeve top which he had rolled up the sleeves and had unbuttoned the top 3 buttons. Pared with tight black jeans which hugged his toned legs tight. Taehyung placed his hand on the younger's cheek, running his thumb over the boys plump lips. Taehyung pressed a small kiss to his inner lip before looking at him. Jeongguk flushed a bright red as he couldn't tear his eyes away from the god standing in front of him.

"Didn't I tell you to ring me once you got here?" Taehyung whispered in a deep voice, causing a small whine to escape, as he was flooded with Tae's pheromones.
"S-sorry tiger, Chim wanted to make a big entrance" Jeongguk stuttered.
"Well you sure did make a big entrance, so much so that you had other guys drooling at the sight of you" Tae grumbled.
"Sorry Taetae" Jeongguk leaned into the elders warmth from his hand.
"It's okay, because I know you're all mine. You're so fucking pretty darling"

Jeongguk obediently nodded, "only yours".
"Come on guys let's go get a drink" Namjoon suggested, making them all agree.
They all took a can of beer and began drinking it, while Jeongguk had a fruit punch instead. The latter was cuddled up in the elders chest, while Tae had his free arm around the boys waist securely.

When everyone was a little more relaxed they finally let loose a bit. Jeongguk had only had three plastic cups of fruit punch and was getting tipsy. Tae was sober as hell, he wasn't going to get drunk knowing that there was lustful people everywhere.
"Hyungie" Jeongguk sang as he circled his arms around the elders right arm.
"Yes baby" Tae amusingly smiled.
"Come dance with bunny" Jeongguk hopped around with a bright smile on his face.

Tae couldn't say no to his adorableness, so he just nodded. He placed his drink down on the surface knowing that he wouldn't drink out of that cup ever again because someone will have spiked it by the time he comes back and gets dragged into the group of people who were dancing.

Jeongguk forced Tae's hands to his waist with a pout and he hung his arms around Taehyung's neck. They swayed their bodies to the slow music, enjoying their moment, till it was quickly destroyed by a quick pace song.
Jeongguk loudly groaned from annoyance making Tae laugh. But that didn't stop the boy from dancing. He turned himself around and let his body press against the elders chest.

Jeongguk smirked as his hand moved to around Tae's neck, reaching out behind. While the rest of his body began rippling up and down Tae's body. Taehyung took his own arm and held it to the boys waist with a firm grip.
"Don't do this baby, I'm not going to take you when you're even little bit drunk" Tae whispered, restraining himself from pouncing on the boy and taking him right there and then, but he knew how fragile the boy was and he didn't want to abuse Jeongguk's trust.

Jeongguk didn't really understand so he continued to move his hips around to the music. He turned around again and faced Tae, swinging his hips left and right. Tae sighed seeing how his skirt was riding up with each hip swing. So he placed his hands on his boyfriends skirt and held it in place, stopping people from looking at his baby's ass.
Until finally Jeongguk was becoming more tired and Tae was finally calming himself down. Tae grabbed the boys hand and pulled them out of the sea of people.

He went to the food area and grabbed some wrapped food, knowing that they haven't been touched. Tae knew what people were like. They were sly, and they would try anything to get someone to sleep with them, whether it being drugging the food and drinks, or wait till they are flat out drunk and Tae was not letting that happen to his boyfriend.

Jeongguk tiredly opened his mouth, letting Tae feed him the food, while he tiredly winged about how tired he was. He had his eyes shut and his head angled upwards. But as Tae turned away for a split second he noticed a hand pulling away. Tae growled as he saw whose hand it was.
"Jackson what the fuck did you just fucking do?" Tae growled.
"Mate, you've been protective over him all night. I just thought it help but getting Jeongguk here a little looser so you can enjoy your night" he winked before skipping off, as he was high as fuck.

"Oh fuck, baby we need to get you home" Taehyung groaned, angry that Jackson just drugged his boyfriend thinking that he would like the idea.
But he had to look after his boyfriend. He knew how strong these drugs can be so Tae needed to get him out of there asap.

Spiking is a serious matter at the moment especially in my country. If you're old enough to go clubs, please be careful. When you turn away, make sure you have a hand covering your drink. If you leave your drink, don't drink from it again. And be very careful of those who are spiking people with HIV in injections at clubs. Please be warned, and stay safe <3