-40-

Time skip...

"I'm going to propose"
"Propose!? Already? Y'all are so young, Jeongguk is still at school!" Jimin's mouth dropped.
"I'm so in love chim, I don't want to go any further in my life without Jeongguk being fully mine. I want him to be my forever" Tae sighed as he spun around on his office chair.
"I think you should do it" Jimin clapped happily, jumping around in excitement. "I better be a bridesmaid, otherwise I'm not helping"
"Jeongguk has to say yes to me before he can say yes to you" Taehyung chuckled before stopping his chair and sighed.

"I know Jeongguk won't want something huge for it. So I'm going to have to think of something meaningful" Tae groaned, having no idea what to do.
"Hm where did you meet?" Jimin brain stormed.
"At school, in the corridor. I'm not proposing there" Taehyung rolled his eyes not wanting to think of that place.
"Any other ideas?"
"Hmmm, what about the cafe. It was the place where we first got to know each other. Maybe I could rent it out for the evening, and make it special. That way it'll be more meaningful"

"Yes okay I'll distract him and you do the rest, come on bestie you've got this" Jimin cheered skipping out of his office.
"Looks like I'm going to be proposing tonight" he muttered to himself feeling his stomach twist.
So Taehyung dropped his work and began calling up the cafe they went too only a year and a half ago. I know not long at all for someone to want to get engaged, but time was in their own hands and this is was how they were going to handle it.

->

"Jeonggukie" Jimin sang, picking the younger up from school.
"Oh hi chim, what are you doing here? The last time you picked me up from uni was when you wanted me to come with you to the doctors about your..mghf"
"Hush I told you that we'd never talk about that again" Jimin grumbled.
Jeongguk just giggled making Jimin forgive him in a second.

"Anyway I thought that I literally hadn't seen you in ages so I decided that I want to take you out"
"Oh really, let me quickly ring Tae telling him that I won't be home"
"NO, U-uh I mean he's busy with work, I'm sure he won't mind" Jimin persuaded him, which actually took a very long time, which proved to Jimin that they were made for each other.

Jimin dragged Jeongguk to the cinema. He had messaged Tae where they were so he didn't have to worry too much. But on the other hand Jeongguk was worried why Tae hadn't messaged him, called him or anything since school had finished. Usually the minute school ended he would ring him or send him a message no matter how busy he was.

Jeongguk tried to think what the reason could be, and we'll he couldn't think of anything. He was too focused on thinking if he had done anything wrong that morning to even know what's happening in the movie. But again he couldn't think of anything, they were so clingy this morning that Jeongguk was clinging onto the elders leg begging him not to go to school.
Maybe that was it, maybe he was pissed off with his clinginess.

Jeongguk sighed in frustration, and turned to Jimin who was busy smiling at his phone screen.
"Chim, I wanna go home" Jeongguk whispered not wanting to disturb those around them who were actually watching the film.
"Chim, please take me home" Jeongguk repeated, trying to stop himself from crying.
"Jimin please!" Jeongguk whispered screamed, making Jimin finally nod.

They got into Jimin's car and the car was so silent. Jeongguk was looking outside the window in his own world while Jimin was feeling bad but he knew that he had to continue.

"I just need to stop somewhere I hope you don't mind, I'll only by 2 minutes max" Jimin awkwardly spoke which Jeongguk nodded to.

Jimin jumped out of the car leaving Jeongguk to his lonesome self. But time had past, 2 minutes turned into 10, Jeongguk who was at the verge of tears decided to get out of the car to see where Jimin was. He walked around till he came across the cafe which looked oh so familiar. Jeongguk took a deep breath and decided to walk into the cafe thinking it was open, and hoping they might have seen Jimin.

Jeongguk walked in hearing the bell ding. But as he walked in he was met with calming music, along with hanging photos. More specifically, hanging photos of Tae and him. Hundreds of photos they had taken together over the time they had been together were hanging by ribbons from the ceiling.

Tears gathered in his eyes as he followed the rose petals which led him to the table which they sat once upon a time when they went on their first 'date'. He saw on the table was two milkshakes, and a cookie saying turn around.

Jeongguk turned around in confusion and saw him boyfriend on the floor, on one knee while holding the prettiest silver ring he had ever seen in history.

"T-Tae?" Jeongguk whispered with tears rolling down his cheeks.
"Baby, I'm going to put this simply, but you are the angel in my life. You are my happiness. The person I love seeing first thing in the morning and the last thing at night. I can't live without you, I can't breathe without you. I want us to be together forever. Through everything and anything. So please, I know we are still young but I think I would go insane if there was a risk of losing you to someone else. So please my mate, my baby, my whole universe, will you marry me?"

Jeongguk blinked in pure shock. His lips were parted and his face was flushing red from both irritation from tears and from blushing. He looked at Tae's face before falling right on top of Tae, sending them backwards to the floor.  He hugged him tight, saving the warmth which was surrounding him.
"Of course I will tiger, I couldn't think of anything better" Jeongguk cried into Tae's neck. "I thought you were annoyed with me, a-and so you didn't message me after school, but you were doing something so much better" Jeongguk cried harder.
"No baby, I could never think you're annoying, I love you baby, and I'm sorry for scaring you"

"That was so fucking beautiful" a voice cracked from behind them, which was no other than Jimin himself.