authors note <3

Hi guys, that's the end of a small whisper... thank you all so much for all the love and support you gave me with this book, I love reading your comments.

I touched on a sensitive few topics, for example speech impediments, if you're one of these people, don't be ashamed and don't feel belittled. If you have a stammer and/or stutter don't feel belittled either. These are all natural things and it's okay. You shouldn't feel ashamed, society should feel ashamed because it's make you feel bad about yourself. Admittedly I have a bit of a stammer but it's nothing bad, it just takes a while for me to explain things and all. But it's okay, and although there's guilt when people stare at the end of the day it's not a problem.

I also touched on depression, anxiety, again these are okay. You shouldn't feel ashamed of this either, it shows that you're fighting a metal battle which I think is one of the most bravest things. If you need help, reach out, don't be afraid to talk to your friends, family, a trusted adult, because they are their for you. It might not seem like it, but they care for you, so don't be scared.

I'm proud of you, where ever you are right now, however you're feeling, I'm proud of you, I love you and everything will be okay, you've just got to be brave and push yourself through <3

Anyway thanks once again, and I'll see you in the next one.

Stay tuned ❤️