-35-

Taehyung walked out of the exam hall after completing his last exam. He walked out of the building and was met with his baby standing nervously for him. Jeongguk noticed the elder walking out and he was quick to run over to him, jumping onto him as he gave him a big hug.
"You've done it tiger, I'm so proud of you" Jeongguk kissed the elders cheek repeatedly, before moving to his lips and pulled him into a sweet, loving kiss.

"Thank you baby, it's all because of you" Taehyung squeezed him softly.
"No it's your hard work, you're going to be an amazing ceo and if you decide it's not for you I'll support you. I'll support you in everything you do" Jeongguk smiled, kissing the elders lips again.
"You're amazing" Tae sighed, feeling his heart melt.

Taehyung had already started to develop his company, and he was getting investors every few hours, by very high class companies all around the world. He didn't understand why they were so keen into helping him set up his company, but they were. So much so that they were buying small %'s of his company for ridiculous amounts of money. He had already made so much profit from so little.

But Taehyung was modest and wasn't one to brag. He put all his years work into his company. Over the years he had come up with different ideas for marketing and all before he was given his own marketing team. But now at the age of 20 years old as his birthday was not so long ago he was already becoming a young rich entrepreneur and he had only just entered the world of business.

"Hey Tae!" they heard a yell.
Someone from Tae's class ran up to him and patted the tiger on the back.
"Hey, what's up Jackson?" Taehyung smiled pulling Jeongguk close by his waist.
"I'm having a party at mine to celebrate exams finishing. You wanna come?" He asked. "Your boyfriend can come too oh and your whole group. I mean the popular boys must be invited" Jackson smiled at the boy who was hiding in Tae's chest.
"Yeah okay, we'll be there" Taehyung nodded with a smile.
"Great see you at mine, party starts at 8!" Jackson called, patting Tae's back once again before running after his friends.

"Taeeeeeeeee why did you say yes?" Jeongguk faked a sob.
"Because baby, it'll be fun. Plus the others will be there too so it'll be okay. I'll stay by your side the whole night, I won't let anything happen to my perfect baby" Taehyung kissed the boys fluffy cheek before dragging him over to where the rest of their group were.

"Congratulations hyungies" Jeongguk squealed going around the circle giving them all hugs for a congratulation.
When he got to Yoongi he gave him a massive hug with Yoongi hugging right back. Jeongguk felt comfortable in his arms. It wasn't like Tae's comfort, that was special and no level of comfort could match the elders, but this was more of a brotherly comfort.
Yoongi resembled his older brother a lot, and in a way Jeongguk loved that he did. It almost gave him a positive memory of his brother.
He was more thankful that Yoongi treated him like his brother too.

"I'm going to miss you yoonie" Jeongguk sighed as he couldn't even imagine not having the group at school with him.
"I'll miss you too, but you can come see my as often as you want. Especially that we are all going to be working under your boyfriends company" Yoongi chuckled, ruffling the boys raven hair.

It's true, the 5 boys were going to work under Tae's company, but all in different departments. Yoongi was going to be Tae's right hand man. He was going to assist Tae with his duty, he'll be there to cover the boy for example if he couldn't attend a meeting. Namjoon was the finance manager, Jin was the operation manager, Jimin was the manager of marketing and Hobi was the manager of HRM. They had already planned it all and had all joined together with their studies to then be able to work in the same company.

"That's true. But I'm going to miss you all at school" Jeongguk pouted as he pulled away from Yoongi and ran back to his boyfriend, latching into him.
Taehyung smiled softly and cuddled the boy close, so much that Jeongguk's ear was pressing right into the elders chest.
"Jackson Wang has invited us to his party tonight at 8"
"Hell yeah his parties are the best! I'm defo coming, I'm ready to drink the night away!" Jimin clapped, jumping around in excitement.
"No you won't because I know what you're like. You'll flirt with everyone who is standing next to you" Yoongi grumbled.
"Yeah either drink and stay close to us or don't drink at all" Hobi continued, sounding just as possessive.

"Okay babes, I promise I'll stay by you while I drink, because I wanna get drunk tonight" Jimin kissed his two boyfriends cheeks before clinging both to their arms.
The others just shook their heads and agreed they'd come along.
"Well I'm taking Jimin and Jeongguk with me and we'll meet you lot there" Jin went to grab the other two's wrists but Tae possessively gripped onto Jeongguk.

"Come on taebear, we'll meet you there! I'm safe with Chim and Jinie. Pleaseee" Jeongguk pleaded, hanging on the elders neck.
"Okay fine, but you better call me as soon as you leave the house and arrive. Then wait for me to meet you before walking in" Tae held the boy more loosely and peppered kisses all over his face.
"Thank you tiger. I love you" Jeongguk said as he hugged him one last time before running over and jumping onto Jimin's back.

"Love you too baby, stay safe and have fun" Tae yelled as they walked off into the distance.
"Wow dude you sound like a parent" Hobj snorted.
"I'm protective" Tae sassed back.