Library

I walked over to Loki in with the librarians cloned skin still on

"Excuse me." He looked up at me. "I haven't seen you around before." I sat down in Nedras (my) seat.

"I am new." Loki scooted away from me as I placed my hand on his arm. "I am very busy."

"I love a working man." I pushed my glasses up more. "I just got rid of that woman for you. Shouldn't I be rewarded." I place my hand on his thigh.

"Get your hands off me before I cut them off." He seethed. I brought my face closer.

"Promise." I bit my lip then turned back into my normal human form. Loki's eyes widened. "Hello, darling." I smiled and released my hands. "You should have seen your face." I chuckled and started reading again. Loki smirked and shook his head.

"Why would you do that? I would have cut your hands off." I chuckled. God, I haven't heard him laugh this much in his life. I looked at him with a raised brow. "I could if I felt like it." I rolled my eyes.

"Have you found anything?" I took a sip of my coffee. "Better question, have you actually been reading or skimming?"

"Ive been reading." He holds up a paper and reads it.

"Sure." I chuckle. "Everytime I take these out and read them again I think I will find at least one thing that will point me in their direction."

"Their?" Loki set down his paper and drinks his tea.

"Yea. Who says it's a he when it could be a she. I've seen cases where a person has both genders as variants." I sip my coffee.

"You're saying this, variant could be a woman?" I nodded. "Ridiculous. A woman doing all of this." He motions to the table of files.

"A Loki variant might I add. Are you underestimating yourself as a female?" I looked over my cup as I drank it. "Does that make you half weak" I chuckle.

"What?" He snaps his head towards me.

"Loki I have studied your whole life. Don't worry though, in my time period most people are like that. I'm not going to judge you or anything."

"Have you seen?" I nod.

"I watched your whole timeline file." I shrug. "Sorry for the lack of privacy but I kind of needed to know you if I wanted to trust you."

"So do you trust me now?" I shrug.

"I believe so, yes. But I am still wary." I smiled at him. "You are the trickster God that him himself, doesn't trust easily. And if you can't trust me how should I trust you fully?"

"I trust you." He says accusingly.

"Sure you do. Now get back to work."

"I think we should talk about this first." Loki scoots away his papers. "I think you can trust me." He crossed his arms and leaned back in his seat.