More of Them

I've been given a fast tour of the planet, trying to not draw attention from Alioth

I've been given a fast tour of the planet, trying to not draw attention from Alioth. It is weird seeing all the different timelines bunched together. What was amusing was the destroyed Stark tower that was from Loki's timeline, but this one wasn't Starks.

We have also talked more about ourselves, mostly the timeline and what would have happened. But it is hard to tell since every Loki isn't the same, but their timelines don't stray apart.

It's been maybe two days? The void doesn't seem to lose light so I never actually know what time, or if there is even time here at the end of time. But I have slept twice so I call it two days. I miss Loki, none of these Loki's are like him. They aren't bad to be around but my Loki is sorely missed.

"Nedra, we're heading out. Wanna join?" Child Loki asked as they all headed to the ladder.

"Maybe next time. I'm tired of seeing all the depressing destruction." I chuckled. Child Loki smiled.

"If you get bored be careful when you leave. We won't be there to help." Old Loki warned.

"Don't worry about me, I'm pretty resilient. I'll be fine." I waved them off. Bald Loki gave me a mischievous smirk before heading up to the ground.

"I'll be back. Maybe I can find you something to occupy your time with." Child Loki waved and went up. Old Loki stared at me.

"You're sulking." He crossed his arms.

"Am not." I miss Loki but I'm not sulking...

"You miss him." He chuckled. "If I've learned anything in all my years is that love at first sight, doesn't exist. Let alone love." He spat the word.

"Your point?" I raised a brow. He shrugged.

"Not everyone is denied love in life like Loki's. But you, I believe have fallen in love at first sight." He turned and climbed up the ladder. "Don't sulk, it's not healthy." He chuckled.

"Love is a powerful word!!" I yelled up to him. The latch shut. I might like Loki but I don't love Loki....

I miss him, yes, really miss him, but love. Love, definitely not. But at the same time, I have no idea what love is, I've never had the life of time to experience it.

All of the Loki's seem to know I love him, but how can they tell. My experience is that Loki's don't get love. They even said it.

I heard the latch open back up.

"Back already?!" I laughed. "Did Alioth scare you?!" A man started to walk down the ladder. "Who are you?" I stood up.