Friends

I walked down the ladder into the bunker

I walked down the ladder into the bunker. "Loki's I'm back. But unfortunately I was stolen by more Loki." I chuckled and landed on the ground.

President Loki was right behind me. "Yes, we stole her and now we are here to take your shelter and supplies." He smirked.

"That was not the bargain." Bald Loki spat, Child and Old Loki looked at him like this deceit was no shock. "Yes, I betrayed you, and now I will be king."

"About that." President Loki stepped forward and the other Loki's who climbed down aimed their weapons.

My Loki walked up beside me. "Should this be making me embarrassed?"

I chuckled. "I mean they are versions of you."

"You can't be serious!" Bald Loki yelled at President Loki.

"Come on." President Loki raised his arms. "What did you expect." He chuckled. "Your bargain bored me. How about this one. My army, my throne?"

"About that." One of President Loki's men aimed there weapon at him and the others followed.

"Why you need-witted, half-faced scrubs! We had a deal!" My Loki covered his eyes in embarrassment and I smirked at him. "Why the hell is there an alligator in here?"

"He's a Loki." They chimed together. Alligator Loki then attacked President Loki, biting off his arm.

"Ok." I grabbed Loki's hand. "We should go." I pulled him to the upper landing while Old Loki made an illusion of us in the fight.

"Loki's." Old man groaned and made a portal. "Come on." He walked through followed by Child Loki and Alligator Loki.

"Let's go." I pulled my Loki with me.

"Animals. Animals!" Old Loki scowled. "We lie, we cheat, we cut the throats of every person who trusts us, and for what? Power. Glorious power. Glorious purpose!" He growled. "We can not change. We're broken, every version of us. Forever."

"That is not true. You are just lost. I'm sure if each one of you was broken you wouldn't be speaking like this." I spoke up.

"Then why is it whenever one of us dares to try to fix themselves, they're sent here to die." Child Loki exclaimed.

"That's why I need to get out of here. Nothing can change you til we stop the TVA." The other Loki's stop as we walk up to them.

"And you trust her?" Who me?

"She's the only other person I do trust after Nedra." Who is he talking about? "And right now, I believe she's our only chance of stopping the TVA."