Alioth

I opened my eyes and saw we were fully down the mountain and standing before Alioth

I opened my eyes and saw we were fully down the mountain and standing before Alioth. Loki walked up to me and held my hand. His face held the pain and anger he felt from looking at my memories.

"I'm ok. I'm with you now." I smiled. Loki squeezed my hand and looked at Sylvie.

"What if we don't have time to wait for a branch?" Loki asked.

"We'll have to cause a distraction." Sylvie told us.

"I can do it." I said and Loki snapped his head to me. "You two enchant it when I distract it."

"No." Loki growled. "You will not put yourself in more harm then you are now."

"She'll be fine, we can't do this without it's attention drawn away from us." Loki glared at Sylvie.

"Loki." I squeezed his hand. "I'm going to be alright." I kissed his lips and ran away.

God I missed running in my true form. I ran at fast speeds and stopped to glare at Alioth. Here goes nothing.

"Come and get me!" I waved my arms around. Alioth came towards me but changed for Loki's. "No! This way! Come and get me you big purple idiot!"

In the corner of my eye I saw a green light, when I looked an illusion of Asgard was being made.

Nothing compares to Loki sorcery. I smiled and ran back to my Loki. Loki and Sylvie were holding hands, I admit got me jealous. But I understood they were trying to enchant it together. The illusion started to fade away as Alioth took over the area with dark clouds.

I walked up to Loki. "I believe in you Loki. You can do it. Because you can do anything." Loki looked at me with love and his hands sparked green.

"Keep going." Sylvie exclaimed. A second later the purple cloud changed to green and all shapes of a monsters head vanished into clouds.

The green clouds parted to reveal a castle far away in another world. Loki let go of Sylvies hand and grabbed mine, which I appreciated.

Loki took a deep breath. "Shall we?" We started to walk towards the castle. "Who do you think will be in there?"

I smirked. "Maybe the librarian is in there." Loki chuckled. "You still haven't given her a reward."

Loki lifted my hand and kissed it. "Tell her I already found my other half." I blushed. "Now that I think about it. I never officially asked you to court me." He smirked.

"I never realized you had to ask." I grabbed his arm with my other hand and walked close to him. "But yes, I would love to court you." Like smiled.

"Be careful what you say. Courting an Asgardian royalty is different than Midgardian culture." Sylvie warned, I furrowed my brows and looked at Loki who was glaring at her.