Enchantment

We ended up resting before we went to take down Alioth

We ended up resting before we went to take down Alioth. I was nervous since I was one of the two who didn't have powers to protect them. But hopefully nothing will happen to me, I hate to burden the Loki's.

"Mobius isn't bad." Sylvie said. Of course he isn't.

"Or so good." Loki added. "I thinks that's why we get along." A breeze swept by and I hugged myself to warm up.

"He cares about you." Sylvie smiled. "It is finally nice to meet you Nedra. I've heard many things."

I nodded to her. "Last time I saw you we fought then enchanted me." She frowned. "But it's ok. No harm done, just some light pruning." She raised a brow. I rubbed my arms again with the cold breeze.

"You cold?" Loki asked me. I pursed my lips, Loki chuckled. "Come here." He held out an arm and I scooted closer. A green blanket draped around us. "Better?"

"Yes, thank you." I smiled at him.

"My pleasure." Loki smirked.

"You two are cute together." Sylvie smirked. "You two should court."

My eyes widened and I looked at Loki who seemed to like the idea. "We are about to battle a cloud monster and you think we should court." I chuckled.

Sylvie shrugged. "I see the love you two have for each other. We might die and you will have never expressed your feelings." I frowned. She's right. But this can't be love, can it?

Old, Child, Bald, alligator, President Loki, and Sylvie have said I love my Loki. I looked up at Loki who looked at me.

"This is new to me, I never had a life to experience..." I looked away. "I know I like you, but how do I know if I love you."

"You value time spent with them over almost anything else. You enjoy experiences, but would enjoy them even more if they were present. You feel that they add a special element to your life and things just aren't the same when they aren't there. This is what it is like, and if you feel this way, chances are you are truly in love." Sylvie smiled at us.

Loki ran his fingers through my hair. "Listen, Nedra... I betrayed everyone who ever loved me. I betrayed my father, my brother, my mother, my home. I know what I did. I know why I did it." Sylvie got up and gave us some lone time. "And that's not who I am anymore. I wont let you down, I won't leave you, I won't betray you." Loki grabbed my hand.

I smiled and looked at our hands. "Even though I never experienced it before, I know that without you I feel broken, and I don't wish to experience that again." I looked back at Loki. "I don't know how to do this." I said shyly.

"But I do." Loki cupped my cheek and gently pressed his lips to mine.

My eyes fluttered closed with his and my hand wrapped around his neck. Loki lips were cool on top of mine, sending shivers down my spine. My scale like blue skin moved as if I was changing forms.