Kablooie

"It's not the climate disaster of 2048

"It's not the climate disaster of 2048. Or the tsunami of 2051." Loki said flipping through pages.

"Let's go, let's go. Come on." Mobius muttered.

"2050. The extinction of the swallow. Is that a thing?" Loki asked

"Completely screwed up the ecosystem." I said flipping through papers

"Krakatoa erupted in 2049 as well."

"No kablooie." I said flipping through the file.

"God. It's just one damn thing after another, isn't it?" Mobius said. "Cyclone, famine, volcanos, floods..."

"Got him." Loki said. I looked over to his file.

"Heaven Hills, Alabama 2050. Hurricane." I read. Loki showed Mobius the file. "It has Kablooie and it's a doomsday."

"You're gonna take my job if I'm not careful." Mobius said to Loki. "Let's go." Mobius stood up.

"Are we allowed to just leave?" Loki and I stood up.

"No. I'm going to talk to Ravonna." Mobius walks to Ravonna office.
.....

"We're on." Mobius walks out of Renslayers office. Loki and I smile in celebration as we follow Mobius.

"What's the plan?" I ask.

"We're doing some good work today." Mobius walks into the locker room.

"I thought so too." Loki said.

"I'm tellin you. You actually help us catch this variant, and who knows, my friend." Mobius opens his locker.

"What, good enough for a face-to-face with the Time-Keepers?" Loki asked and leaned on my locker.

"Um, Loki?" I pointed to my name plate. He moves away and I open my locker. "Mobius didn't say that."

"One step at a time." Mobius told Loki. I took daggers from Mobiuss locker.

"All right. One step at a time." Loki huffed. I tapped him on the shoulder and handed him two daggers.

"Just in case. But you will still have your magic." I smile and he looked at the daggers in detail.

"Thank yo-."

"Absolutely not." B-15 walked passed and took them out of his hands. I glared at her. "Gather around for a briefing."

"Sorry Loki." I shrug. "She pulls rank over me and you."

"Like you said. I still have my magic." He smiled. "What do you have?" I closed my locker. "No weapon?" He furrowed his brows.

"Loki... I am the weapon." I change my clothes to tactical gear, almost the same as hunters but more style. "Let's join them." I link my arm with his and walk to the group.