Chapter 3 '{Time Again}'

Harry's POV

"Death... Is there any way you could fix this? I don't want to live like this anymore." I said holding back his tears.

Death looked at me and saw that i am about to cry. "How about this, if I can convince the others, then maybe I can get you back... A week before you get your letter, so wait for me, I will send you a letter everyday I'm gone, okay?" Mortimer Said softly.

"ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyou!!!" I said excitedly like a puppy so much that you can see ears and a tail.

Mortimer smiled at the happy Ravenette, "Little Master I have to go now, I'll see you later." I then nod and said goodbye to Mortimer.

I turned around to look at the goblin who was so shocked he fell out of his chair.

"Sorry about that Griphook, Could you also please make sure that no one but me can open my vaults." I said helping him up.

"Of course, I will make sure that happens immediately." Griphook said.

"Thank you Griphook and don't tell anyone that I was here please, I need to keep this a secret." I said while walking to the front of gringotts and bowed to the goblins at the gate.

I then apparated to my house and soon saw the kids, mostly saying hi and good evenings to me, after that I quickly went back to my, after saying I was tired.

As soon as I reached the bed, I closed his eyes ,and nearly fell asleep, until I heard something flare, I quickly looked around, and found a letter from Mortimer saying:

Dear Little Master

I have convinced everyone except time and fate because they are always so busy so you will have to wait until tomorrow, till I will be able to help, hope you had a pleasant time

Mortimer

I smiled, 'I will be able to change things I never would have imagined would happen, like saving Sirius, Remus,Fred, Hedwig and Dobby.' I though happily as I fell asleep as he finally relaxed.

Mortimer smiled as he watched Harry relaxed until he finally fell asleep, he hopes that harry will live happily this time.

He will make sure of it, as he was planning what to do with that manipulative old coot, maybe torture as much as he could on his physical body then when dies, his soul will be with all the people he wronged in the past that died.