Chapter 15 '{Stressed}'

Harry's POV

When I first saw that he was stressed, I didn't think much of it... Until I remembered that there was a inner circle meeting today(don't ask how he knew, he just knew), and that the letter also arrived today so he now knows that there is an person willing to be allies with Voldy, so he probably told Dumbles about it, and he was probably tasked with finding out who it is, which he will never find out....unless I tell him or someone finds out.

So I decided to fucking disregard the rules and followed him, he was walking to his office, so I quickly went inside before he closed the door making sure I know the password, which was 'Draconis' which I found funny.

He then sat on his chair, probably thinking how the hell he would find me, so I decided to give him a small clue, not to much but it's still something he could work on, then a small note appeared on his desk, then I quietly went out of his office Incase he tries to find me there.

I then quickly went to the dorms, to find everyone else was asleep, so I went to put all my stuff in my trunk making sure to magically lock it with parcelmagics, then went to sleep.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
Severus's POV

After the Meeting with Tom, I went to Dumbledore to give him the information about the ally, I really hate doing this to Tom, but he agreed that this is the best choice, I trade information about tom so that Pott- Harry stays safe, after all he is just a pawn to Dumbledore.

After telling Dumbledore, I went back to my office, Thinking how the hell am I gonna get information about them, when a note appeared, I looked around only to find there's no one else here, I sigh and turned to look at the note to see there is a message on it from a person called 'Azrael', who could that be?, Nevermind let's see what is says, it said:

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
Dear Severus Snape

I saw that you are frustrated about who I am, so I give you this couple of clues, it's that we have met already, we are on good terms and we still do talk, I hope this clues gives you enough to start on.

Regards,

'Azrael'
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

I was shocked, how did he know that I was here? was he here? I have so many questions! But for now let's focus on the clues he gave me, first we have met, so we have at least exchanged a few words to each other.

Second, we are on good terms so maybe a teacher? No a student, but who? It's definitely a Slytherin who?
....Ill think about it tomorrow.
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
Timeskip to the weekend

Draco and the others said they are just gonna stay inside the dorms and play some exploding snap and other board games they brought, they had asked me If I wanted to played but I told them I was gonna go for a walk instead and explore, they believed it because we havents really been here for to long, and because they know that I've been like this because Sirius's Trial was last weekend, he got free of course but he is still stuck at the wizarding hospital at France, so they didn't mind it.

After breakfast I went back to the dorms to get ready to meet Voldy and his followers, so I quickly wore my cloak, my mask, the daggers I brought,
I also brought the map, and the invisibility cloak, so I quickly apparated to Diagon Ally and went Infront of gringotts while wearing my invisibility cloak so no one will know I am here, I had also changed my look Incase, my mask and cloak got taken off, I now I have dark brown hair and light brown eyes wearing casual clothing

I was now Infront of gringotts, as I stand there I cast a wandless tempus, it was 8:56, so I took of the invisibility cloak, nobody really noticed me, though they may look for a bit, but that's all they do, I look around to find the person Voldy sent, and saw Lucius Malfoy, Standing near the corner, so I went over to him.

He soon noticed me, and asked,

"What is your name?" He asked cautiously

I looked at him, making him think I'm scanning him and said "Azrael", I grinned at his shocked face

"Now, shall we get going Lucius?" He then snapped out of shock at asked me to take his hand for side-along apparation, I grabbed his hand and then we were suddenly Infront of Malfoy Manor, He the brought me,, to where the meeting took place, and then, we were Infront of the whole inner circle, and four cloaked figures,
Everyone was looking at us, So Lucius leaded me to a seat next to Voldy, I was shocked to see that Tom doesn't look like a snake anymore, but that's a miracle, he looks better than before.

"Hello there 'Azrael' thank you for accepting to meet us here, now I would like to introduce to you my followers." Tom said

"No need, I already know who everyone is, except them." I said pointing to the cloaked figures.

"Ah yes, of course you wouldn't know of them, they only joined yesterday but they haven't gotten the Dark Mark because they are spies in the order." Tom said looking at them

"Oh really, why did they join then? If they were in the order?" I said trying to find out who they are.

"I believe it is up to them to say there reasons, now would they please introduce yourselves." He said

They gave him a nod "Thank you" they said

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
So... Thank you for voting the ship for this book is now a poly with Tom, Harry, Fred and George, and Blaico/Draise/DracoXBlaise.