Chapter 16 '{Cloaked figures}'

Harry's POV

The cloaked figures figures started to introduce themselves, the first one removed his cloak and said:

"Hello 'Azrael', my name is Sirius Black, which you probably heard of, because of the daily prophet, and I am here because Dumbledore lied to me about my blood-adopted son, he said that he was living fine but it turns out he was being abused at his home by his aunt's family." He said as he looked like he would cry any second.

"And how would you know that if you've been in Askaban until last week?" I asked kinda guilty that I didn't tell him about this.

"It's because about the time Harry was about to go to Hogwarts, I've been getting visions of the future, I've seen that he has got many scars I know that wasn't from school." He said before closing his mouth shut as he started crying.

"Sirius that's enough, you don't need to say anymore." I heard a familiar voice say

That person then removed his cloak and introduced himself.

"Hello, my name is Remus Lupin, and I am a werewolf, and I am here because if the same reason as him, though harry is not my godson, I treat him as my cub, I've also been seeing things from the future." He said so quickly that almost couldn't here it.

I gave them a nod, and then the other two started talking as well.

"Hello our names are Fred-" one of them said

"-and George Weasley and we're Harry's friends-" the other one said

"- and someone he cares about as brothers-"

"-So we can't stand that Molly, Ginny, Ron, Hermione, Dumbledore, and the Order-"

"- are using him for his money and fame-"

"-so we are joining to protect him" they said together.

"That's great, now why did you ask me to come here?" I said

"First, because I wanted everyone to know you and, Second I wanted to tell you my plans, and I would like that you take off your mask, so that everyone knows who are you and please call me Tom." He said, but I didn't believe the last part, but I still take off my mask.

Then I looked at everyone and grinned at their shocked faces, I then coughed and they snapped out of it, but I swear I saw Tom looking at a certain somewhere with a bit of blush on his face(I won't tell where, you can figure it out), Tom, as he as...

Then I looked at everyone and grinned at their shocked faces, I then coughed and they snapped out of it, but I swear I saw Tom looking at a certain somewhere with a bit of blush on his face(I won't tell where, you can figure it out), Tom, as he asked me to call him,explained his plans, I didn't really listen, because I already know what's going to happen anyways.

After the meeting, I tried to leave but some people grabbed me and brought me to a room at the mansion, I then looked up to see who the hell grabbed me only to see Sirius, Remus, Fred.., and George, I looked at the confused and shocked why did they bring me here.

"Who are you really? We know that your name is not 'Azrael' and why do you smell familiar, like a Black, and I'm pretty sure there are not more blacks that were not in that room, so Who. Are. You." Remus growled at me his eyes turning golden.

"R-remus." I squeaked out and I felt that myself turning back, so I ran away from them before they could see me turn back and apparated back to the chamber and walked back to the dorm and fell asleep.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
Back at the Manor

Remus's POV

"Remus, I think you scared him, he's only a kid, why would you do that!?" Sirius said

"I-i don't know Padfoot, I-i just couldn't control myself, I-i scared him! What do I do Padfoot!" I said as I start crying.

"Hey.. it's ok, don't worry about it, just make sure to apologize to him the next time you meet ok?" Sirius said as he kissed my forehead, then twins left because they didn't know what to do.

"O-ok Padfoot, I will, thank you" I smiled with a bit of blush

They spent the rest of the day cuddling

Sirius calming Remus↑↑

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
Timeskip to Tomorrow

Harry's POV

I woke to Draco shaking me awake, I then sat up and put on my glasses.

"Harry wake up! My parents are here, they wanted to meet all my friends!" Draco said

"But I just saw them yesterday" I complained quietly, making sure draco couldn't hear.

"What was that?" He said

"Nothing! I'll be there soon!" I said pushing him out the dorms.

"Phew... That was close... Now to get dressed."

This is how he looks like right now:

After getting dressed I write a letter for Tom and made my eyes look Abit glazed over, and then went to the common room to meet Draco's Parents for the 'first' time

I walk down, and saw that everyone was already there, and then Draco introduced me.

"Father! Mother! This is Harry Potter, one of my best friends! Harry meet my Parents." Draco said excitedly, making me look at him amused, and it seem that I am not the only one looking at him, Blaise is looking at his arse though that counts right?

"It is a pleasure to meet you Mr. And Mrs. Malfoy." I said

"Please call me Cissa, and call my husband Lucius, you are family after all." She said while giving me a look that says I-Dare-You-To-Not-Call-Us-That look that gave me shivers.

"Of course Cissa, and you may call me Harry then." I said

We then chatted for awhile, before they had to leave,but I gave the letter to Lucius before they left, although he gave me a questioning look, he left without asking questions.

"Hey harry, wanna play exploding snap!" Blaise said while cuddling with a flustered Draco.

"Sure" I laugh, thinking how cute Draco is right now.

Fin