Chapter 7 '{Family}'

Third POV

Harry had finished telling his parents and grandparents on what happened, and you can tell by their faces that they were not happy with what Dumb-As-A-Door and his ex-friends did to him.

"How dare they do that to my son! If I weren't stuck in this painting I would have killed them soon" Lily Said growling

"Lilyflower, I know that your angry but at least calm down, so that we can talk more as a family, and not on what has been happening while we were frozen." James said also looking quite angry

"Mum, it's ok now, because I have you guys." Harry said smiling at them, which nearly blinded them.

"Now I will be going to Hogwarts soon, so I will be trying to free Sirius and get in contact with Remus, so goodnight." He said before going back to his room.

Harry fell asleep the moment his head hit the pillows, that night he dreamt of unicorns and rainbows for the third night in a row, he swore that death did this, and is probably laughing at him right now.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
Time Skip to Tomorrow

Harry woke up feeling refreshed, after stretching and taking a morning bath, he went to eat breakfast, and said bye to his parents cause today is the day he is going to Hogwarts, the first ever place he called home.

Harry went and grabbed his trunk which he bought at diagon alley last minute yesterday, and grabbed his familiars and then he went to the barrier of platform 9¾ and walked through the barrier and walked in to see kings cross station.

Harry then got on the train, and found a empty cabin after looking for a while, then proceeded to put Hedwig on a seat and let Magna stay curled up on his arm.

Harry was reading a book, when the door was opened by no other than Draco Malfoy, so he just looked at him with a raised eyebrow until he said "Hey is it ok if me and my friends sit here?" Draco said

"Sure, you can" he said

"Thanks, My name is Draco Malfoy, what's yours?" He said while sitting down across from him.

"Harry, Harry Potter, Nice to meet you cousin."

"Wait, I'm confused, are we really cousins?"

"Yes we are, because my Godfather Sirius Black blood-adopted me, therefore making us cousins, and your friends are right Infront of the door, and are about to bust in 3, 2, 1..."

"Wha-"

The door opened cutting draco off, and his friends did indeed bursted in. "Draco! There you are! we have been searching for you-, who's this?" A girl said

"Daphne, meet my cousin Harry Potter-Black, Harry meet Daphne Greengrass, Daphne I've been sitting here with harry waiting for you guys. Draco said while motioning me to Daphne and his other friends.

"Really? Then it's nice to meet you heir Potter-Black." She said while curtsying a bit.

Harry was introduced to Draco's other friends, Blaise Zabini, Theodore Not jr, Gregory Goyle, Vincent Crabbe, they were all different than how they were before, maybe it's because I became friends with him, not insulting him in public

Vote who should harry be with:

Draco (1)

Tom (1)

Blaise

Fred and George or separate

Anyone with a good reason

Poll has ended