all hashira

Request: All hashira fall in love with the child reader (not pedophilia) who goes looking for her adoptive father Tengen. the reader is female in this one. 

╔════▣◎▣════╗

╚════▣◎▣════╝

╚════▣◎▣════╝

little (Y/N) was walking along the dirt path with wisteria trees covering some of the skies, she looked to see the sky in different shades of orange, pink and yellow. "mama Suna says papa was here" (Y/N) says as she looks down at the paper then at the demon hunter headquarters. she walked up the path, she was too busy looking around she didn't see the man in front of her, "oof" she mumbles as she falls onto the ground. (Y/N) looks up to see a man with black hair in a ponytail and blue eyes, he was holding a sword at his side. "excuse me do you know where my papa is? he has white hair with a crystal headband" she says pointing to her head signalling the headband. Tomioka couldn't speak, he impulsively picked her up and started walking over to Tengen, "where are we going?" she asks while looking at the ground "you said you wanted to see your father right?" Tomioka says not looking over at the child in his arm. 

(he's holding you like this)

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

Tomioka comes to a stop when he hears a voice over to his left "Oh my... what's that you got there Tomioka-san? I didn't know you were capable of feelings let alone a child" the butterfly Hashira says while looking down at the small child in his arms "she's not mine. I'm taking her to Tengen where he'll deal with her" Tomioka says to Shinobu "if it's troubling you then I'll be more than happy to take her" she says smiling warmly at (Y/N) "no, I'm quite capable of taking her myself" he says while glaring at Shinobu who also returns the glare "then at least hold her properly" Shinobu says while putting her down and holding her hand. Tomioka takes (Y/N)'s other hand while they walk. 

the three walk together when (Y/N) chirps up "oh, Papa!!"  she let go of Shinobu's hand and points towards Tengen while he talked to Rengoku, (Y/N) lets go of Tomiokas hand and runs over to Tengen and hugs his leg. he looked down at his daughter, Rengoku laughs loudly as she holds her arms up and does a grabbing motion with her hands "papa, up" she says, Tengen smiles and picks her up

(Y/N) looks over at Rengoku "your hair is spiky and cool" she says while grabbing onto his hair, Rengoku laughs as Tengen tries to steady her from falling, "why are you here anyway (Y/N)? didn't Maiko and the others tell you it was dangerous?" he ...

(Y/N) looks over at Rengoku "your hair is spiky and cool" she says while grabbing onto his hair, Rengoku laughs as Tengen tries to steady her from falling, "why are you here anyway (Y/N)? didn't Maiko and the others tell you it was dangerous?" he asks while she played with his chains from his swords "I missed you and wanted your hugs but I didn't know when you would be back" (Y/N) mumbles while putting her head in his neck, "then how about you can stay here with me while my job is done then we can go home" Tengen suggests "yea!" (Y/N) exclaims as she puts her hands in the air accidentally hitting Tengen "sorry" she mumbles while having a frown on her face. Rengoku thinks for a minute "and who might this younger princess be?" he exclaims "my name is (Y/N)" she says looking back at him with a smile "that's a beautiful name for a princess such as yourself, and everyone and I will risk our lives protecting you" Rengoku says while (Y/N) laughs. Shinobu laughs while Tomikoa left to go on his mission. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

(Y/N) was exploring when she meets a scary giant, she hides behind a tree when he notices her. "I won't hurt you little one," he says as he motions for her to come over. (Y/N) walks over to him cautiously. Gyomei gives her a flower, and she smiles widely before taking the flower "thank you, mister giant" Gyomei smiles as well. (Y/N) and Gyomei talks for a bit before she gets distracted by blue butterflies.

(Y/N) was chasing blue glowing butterflies when she trips on a sword, she face-planted onto the ground and drops her flower. she looks up to see a whited haired male glaring down at her "who do you think you are!? uh! you better not have banged my sword!" he yells making her cry. Sanemi gets startled by this and freaks out a little, "what's going on here?" a man with black and teal hair asks after hearing the commotion "this little punk almost ruined my sword!" Sanemi yells again. Muichiro bends down and hugs the smaller child, he picks her up and pats her back "this is Tengen's child you idiot, she's just visiting for now" Muichiro says while staring at "everyone is invited to a dinner at the restaurant (random fancy restaurant), and you have to go" Muichiro says bluntly at Sanemi. Sanemi rolls his eyes and picks up his precious sword and practices his winning on bamboo.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

Muichiro puts (Y/N) between Rengoku and Tengen while he sits beside Mitsuri and Gyomei. (Y/N) watched as the pink and green-haired female stared at her food intently hoping to eat it now "thank you all for attending tonight's dinner, hopefully, you can all go home tomorrow" a man with purple around his eyes said, everyone, starts eating. before he sits down he smiles warmly at (Y/N) she smiles back and starts eating as well. (Y/N) looked over at a man with two different coloured eyes with bandages over his mouth wondering how he's going to eat. he looked over at her and she looked away quickly. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

as (Y/N) finished her food the pink and green-haired female pushed Shinobu out of the room and then noticed (Y/N), "I'm going to borrow (Y/N)" she said, "do you want to have a bath with Shinobu and me?" Mitsuri asks (Y/N) smiled and nodded her head. she followed Mitsuri and Shinobu to the bath out in the town. (i don't know what to write during this scene) after the bath Mitsuri brushed and styled (Y/N)'s hair into (whatever you want). they get changed and then meet everyone at the hotel. the rest of the week went well and everyone loves Tengen's daughter if anything happens to her they'll murder everyone in sight until they find the culprit or her.

⚛》》》◆《《《⚛

»»———-authors note———-««

so I updated the book, shockers. anyway, I didn't have any motivation for writing but there are a bunch of other stories lined up so there will be more updates often I guess. I hope everyone is doing great the ending wasn't as good as I hoped I just didn't know what to write for it.