Kokushibo

╔════▣◎▣════╗

╚════▣◎▣════╝

╚════▣◎▣════╝

»»———-⚠️warning⚠️———-««

implications of prostetution 

implications of selling children's body

objectification 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

"(Y/N)s walking down the street again"

"look at them, showing off their body like that"

"I heard they're single"

"Really? Lucky I have a chance"

"they have such a nice ass, look at it"

"ugh there they are again, I wish they would just disappear" 

no matter what is it (Y/N) hears all, comments on their body positive or negative. women wishing on their downfall, due to jealousy and thinking that (Y/N) is a threat due to their husband's wandering eyes. rumours and gossip surrounding them and their body. they didn't understand why everyone was looking at them and oogling, they found themselves relatively unattractive while everyone around them found them to be beautiful and desirable. they feel ashamed of themselves, looking down at the ground as they walk avoiding eye contact at all costs, avoiding any unwanted interactions as they go on with their day. no matter what they wear they make comments. wearing something comfy, being called lazy and getting their clothes touched or moved to show off their body. if they wear something traditional, they'd get fetishized. living like this was no easy task. at one point they tried to dress in a way to please everyone, they tried to please everyone in any way they could. 

they were big, they were small, they had long hair, short hair, medium hair. acted traditionally, acted submissive, acted dominant and strong but nothing worked. only received backlash until they gave up. they are silent, reserved, and kept to themselves. they stayed to themself due to people either wanting to sleep with them or using them in one way or another. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

obviously, her body had caught the attention of a powerful swordsman.

they didn't complain but instead just listened and stared at the floor upon the news, their family cheered that someone so powerful and influential had taken an interest in their child. they have the opportunity to live a life of luxury with the small cost of losing their only child.