Tokito twins

Request: Yandere Tokito twins x little sister reader

╔════▣◎▣════╗

╚════▣◎▣════╝

╚════▣◎▣════╝

»»----❗spoiler warning❗----««

this contains spoilers from the manga so if you haven't read it yet I suggest you should.

Muichiro and Yuichiro were getting worried that their little sister hasn't returned home yet, it was getting dark and she still haven't returned home yet. Muichiro was contemplating on going out to find her but Yuichiro stopped him, "she'll return home, she has to. It's almost dinner time" Yuichiro says as he started to prepare the vegetables for dinner. Muichiro goes back to help Yuichiro with food.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

as Muichiro was putting the food onto plates and Yuichiro was setting the table, Yuichiro heard the door open. he walked down the hallway and peeks his head around the corner to see his little sister with cuts and bruises all over her small body (you're 9 and they are 11). Michiro noticed his brother's absents and goes down to the hallway, "what's wrong?" he whispers and asks Yuichiro. Muichiro follows Yuichiro's line of sight to see (Y/N) closing the front door with her body covered in bruises, Muichiro knew she would start coming home late at night with mysterious bruises and cuts all over her body. he started getting suspicious and told Yuichiro at some point. "(Y/N)" Muichiro says as he walks to her, (Y/N) jumps at her older brothers voice.

you see (Y/N) had a demon forced onto her and the demon has been doing that for weeks now. "why have you been coming home with bruises and cuts all over?" Yuichiro asks walking behind Muichiro, (Y/N) didn't turn around "we are only worried about you, please tell us" Muichiro says now getting worried as their pure little sister isn't answering them and more gloomy, (Y/N), Muichiro and Yuichiro had been close but since that day (Y/N) been becoming distant. the twins had been getting worried and they started yarning for (Y/N), for her laughter, for her touch. they had been trying to get her to talk to them but that only made it worse.

Muichiro put his hand on the smaller girl's shoulder, Muichiro and Yuichiro then heard sniffling. Yuichiro looked at the girl's face to see she was crying, Yuichiro turned her around and pulled her into a hug letting (Y/N) cry into his chest. Muichiro was now getting jealous of his brother as Yuichiro has always succeeded in comforting (Y/N) when she was sad or something when she wouldn't let Muchiro near her in that sort of state.

"you can tell us what's happening (Y/N)" Muichiro says moving a piece of hair from the crying girl's face, (Y/N) took a deep breath and stood up from Yuchiros grip. Yuichiro got a bit sad but he regained his composure, "a demon.... have been touching me when I'm alone after school, I kept resisting but he would hurt me if I didn't comply..."(Y/N) explained, the twins went into a rage. they were mad at a demon touching what was theirs, their pure little sister. Muichiro took an axe from his dead father's room and went out searching for the demon "Yuchiro stay here with (Y/N)" Muichiro demanded as he left. Yuichiro held (Y/N) close in a protective hug. "let's go eat and wait for Muchiro" Yuchiro says as he grabbed (Y/N)'s wrist and dragged her to the kitchen.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

Muchiro killed at least 2 demons on the way back to his home but couldn't find the demon that forced itself onto his little sister, then it dawned on him. he ran back to his house in a panic hoping that Yuichiro and (Y/N) are ok, he made it to his house to see the door fully open. panic flowed through his veins.

"(Y/N)!? Yuichiro!?" Muichiro called out but to no reply. Muichiro searched the whole house but found no one, he walked down the hallway to see Yuchiro's lifeless body on the floor as a demon was touching his sister. Muichiro went into a full rage again and ran up to the demon, swinging the axe which swiftly killed the demon. Muichiro sat on the ground holding his little sister close, her breathing was slow but she was alive just passed out. Muchiro let out a sigh of relief before looking in the direction of Yuchiro, Muichiro felt tears fall from his eyes. he took (Y/N) and put some clothes onto her passed-out body and took her somewhere else.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

that was three years ago and Muichiro is a demon slayer, ever since that day he has taken (Y/N) with him everywhere, he went even in the demon slayer final selection. Muichiro has promised himself he will protect (Y/N) with his life, (Y/N) is the only one he has left so he has to right? even if he has to kill someone who will try to take her away from him.

⚛》》》◆《《《⚛

»»----authors note----««

sorry if it took a while to write this chapter its just I didn't have motivation and inspiration but I at least did this chapter.