Kaigaku

╔════▣◎▣════╗

╚════▣◎▣════╝

╚════▣◎▣════╝

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

Kaigakus grip around their hair tightened slightly as he pulled them closer. Making sure that they can't escape this time. Their kiss was slow and sensual until he started getting more hungry, he pulled them closer and closer until their bodies were pressed up against one another. (Y/N) Pulled away from the kiss, panting and breathing heavily. Kaigaku was the same, he gazed in their eyes lovingly yet it was dark. He held (Y/N) close by their waist, the window now closed and locked again like before.

Yet another useless attempt at escape

"Words can't describe how much I actually love you, even when you're an absolute idiot"

His voice was deep yet soft as he held their cheek gently, his thumb caressing their soft and delicate skin as if it was fragile.

He'd do anything for them

Anything to protect them

Make sure they're safe

Anything

Anything at all

Even if it meant hurting someone

Killing someone

No one can take what's his

As if the pile of people discarded in the cellar wasn't enough proof of that as it is. An area in the house where (Y/N) wasn't allowed to go to no matter what. His personal play area, a place where he lets off steam, jealously, rage against anyone who would even look at what's his.
Kaigakus gaze darkened slightly thinking about those in the past who've touched them. They continue to be kind to him and smile at him regardless of what he's done and said, they've still seen the light and the good in him even when he's hurt them.

He couldn't let them go.

They saw him as a talented swordsman with enough strength to protect villages and one day be a pillar. He also knew that, his arrogance caused his downfall in the first place. Even now they're still here. At the mercy of an upper rank.
He saw them as weak, almost like zenitsu but cuter and weaker. He needed to protect them against anything and everything in this world.

They were too sweet for this bitter man but he wanted her regardless.
He brought them back into another kiss but this time deeper, pushing them backwards onto the bed. Earning a gasp from them, Kaigaku took this opportunity to force his tongue into their mouth and explore it. Both of their tongues fight each other in the kiss. (Y/N)s arms wrap around his neck for support, moaning softly into the kiss. Kaigaku smirked and pulled away to look at the breathless and flushed (Y/N) beneath him. Being a demon sure has its perks, no matter how much they try to escape him or disobey him, his strength and speed will always overpower them and force them back to him.

"Remember peaches, you won't be able to get away no matter what~"

He goes down with a smirk and caresses their thigh, sliding his fangs down it with a smirk. He looks up at (Y/N) before biting down, drawing blood from their soft thigh. (Y/N) Winces slightly from the starting pain of the bite. Kaigaku chuckles before licking the blood with a satisfied sigh.
"You always taste the best~"
His other hand sliding up their other thigh, caressing their inner thigh slowly to tease them.

(Y/N) Had no choice or say in anything he would do to them or it would be seen as disobeying or disrespecting Kaigaku. They shudder at his touch, their cheeks heating up as they look away, glancing out the high up window at the dark sky above. The light from the stars and the moon shining through the small window illuminating a small area of the bedroom. The only other light source being a couple oil lanterns and cancels.

"You're mine peaches~"

Kaigakus voice ran through their head as if it were a plague. The amount of lives taken because of them weighed on their shoulders like they were being weighed down by stone planks. They look down at Kaigaku with a forced and fake smile.

"I love you too..."

Kaigaku only smirks more in return before moving up to between their legs, teasing them before getting into what he's been waiting for all day.

"I can't wait to make you scream for me, I missed hearing you beg for mercy~"

》》》◆《《《⚛