Zenitsu Agatsuma

(BF/N) = boyfriends name

╔════▣◎▣════╗

╚════▣◎▣════╝

╚════▣◎▣════╝

Zenitsu was (Y/N)'s boyfriend's best friend, he hated the fact that she liked him instead of him. Zenitsu became more distant as (Y/N), (BF/N) and he became a demon slayer, Zenitsu hung out more with Tanjiro and Inosuke. which worried (Y/N) as she develops feelings for the scaredy-cat even though she was in a relationship, (Y/N) thought about ending the relationship but something always stopped her from doing so. while Zenitsu was distancing himself from his two former friends, he was planning how he was going to take (Y/N) from (BF/N).

(Y/N) POV

"hey, Tanjiro!" I yelled as I hugged one of my demon slayer friends, "oh hey (Y/N), how have you been?" Tanjiro says as he gives me head pats, Tanjiro stops and looks like he is complementing something then stops "what's wrong Tanjiro-Kun?" I asked looking up at him "oh nothing (Y/N) don't worry" Tanjiro says as he glances at the group of people, I follow his glance to see an angered look on Zenitsu. Zenitsu storms off "what's wrong with him?" Inosuke asks pointing to the way Zenitsu walked off "I'm not sure, but he's been very distant since the entrance ceremony" I say looking down at my feet "that must be rough considering that you three were best friends" Tanjiro says "yea I'm hoping to regain that relationship with him soon" I say with a small smile, Inosuke was going to say something but stopped him "let's just go find Zenitsu, Inosuke" Tanjiro says as he starts to walk off with Tanjiro. Tanjiro gives me a sad glance before leaving, I stand there confused at what just happened, everyone has been acting strange lately I think to myself as I go and try to find (BF/N).

~time skip~

It's been a few hours since I talked with Tanjiro but I can't seem to find (BF/N) or anybody, it's starting to get nervous. I'm getting nervous as I never liked to be alone. that's why one of the reasons I liked Zenitsu, he never left me alone. as I walked down the hallway, a putrid smell came from the end of it. I feel like I need to puke I think as I hold my nose to block the smell, as I walk down the hallway the smell got stronger but this time with a metallic smell-like thing. I got worried as I haven't seen anyone since this morning now I think I should have stayed with Tanjiro I think as I stare at the door, should I open the door? I think as I contemplate on what to do. "what are you doing (Y/N)-chan" I hear a voice say behind me, I turn around to see Zenitsu. I smile and hug him, "Zenitsu. where is everyone? you the first person I've seen since this morning, not even (BF/N)" I say. I feel Zenitsu tense up, and he pulls away from the hug "don't say their name" he says looking at the ground "(BF/N)?" I ask I start to feel nervous, like something bad, is about to happen. "don't say their name (Y/N)!" Zenitsu yells, I stand there in shock as I never heard Zenitsu yell like that. to be honest, I've never even seen him be this angry "Zenitsu what's behind the-" I was cut off by Zenitsu pushing me against the wall (kabedon style).

Zenitsu POV

I kabedon style push (Y/N) against the wall like Mitsuri suggested, "don't speak" I say looking down at the goddess I will have, no one will get in the way now. I've erased them from here. "I'll have you soon (Y/N), be patient," I say looking into her (E/C) eyes "what do you mean?" she asks looking back into my eyes "I've erased them so we can-" I was cut off by a hand colliding with me cheek "what's wrong with you? demon slayers are supposed to protect people from demons, because of you now whose going to protect the people out there from the flesh-eating creatures?" she yells at me, I put my hand to my cheek. I've been slapped before but never from (Y/N), I feel a smile creeping onto my face she slapped me, and she touched my face- I was cut off from my thoughts by a terrified (Y/N). I look down at (Y/N), and I slap (Y/N) as she did to me "you'll learn to obey me instead of yelling at me like that" I say as she lay flat on the ground. "she'll wake up, soon enough. then we can be together" I say as I pick up her limp body.

~time skip~

I tie (Y/N)'s body to the chair, as I'm waiting for her to wake up. I plant a kiss on her forehead as I leave, I feel something tug at me cloak thing (idk what it is I'm sorry). I turn around to see (Y/N) looking up at me as if she's about to cry, I feel something in my chest "please....don't leave" she says "if you promise to obey me, and do as you're told" I say kneeling down to her height "promise" she says "I also won't try and escape" she adds, I smile and start to untie her. I pick her up and leave the room

"hey Zenitsu"

"yea"

"I want to tell you something"

"what is it?" I was looking down into her eyes, "the reason I got into a relationship with (BF/N) is that I thought you liked someone else, like Nezuko" she says, I start to feel happy as now I knew we were meant to be together.

no one's POV

from that day onwards (Y/N) and Zenitsu became a family and lived together both happily. Zenitsu killed whoever tried to get close to (Y/N) when they went out, (Y/N) discovered Zenitsu gave the things that (BF/N) couldn't give her or do. after a few years, Zenitsu and (Y/N) brought a house and a couple of years afterwards they had children and they became obsessive like their father over someone. history just repeats itself and that's the end of the story