Tanjiro Kamado

Request: Demon au, yandere demon Tanjiro x demon slayer reader

╔════▣◎▣════╗

╚════▣◎▣════╝

╚════▣◎▣════╝

(Y/N)'s pov

I was hanging out with Nezuko and Susamaru, in the demon slayer courtyard when Susamaru brought up the topic of Nezuko's box "so Nezuko why do you bring that box everywhere?" Susamaru asks as she sits cross-legged in her demon slayer uniform and points to the box that is sitting in the shade. 

"oh, I have my older brother in there, after the demon ate my family he was still warm. demon blood got into his wounds turning him into a demon" Nezuko says. I stand up when my crow comes to me "you have a new mission you three" he says sitting on my hand that I put out for him. "what's the mission?" I ask dusting off my clothes.

"the town northwest from here is under attack by Kagaya Ubuyashiki and his demons," he says as I pat the crow. "we should get going then." I hear Susamaru say while standing up. the crow flies away after Nezuko stands up and puts the box on her shoulder. the three of us left the headquarters and closed the gate behind us, we travel through the wisteria-covered paths, I hope Tanjiro is okay in there I think as I look at the box in front of me. as the wisteria becomes fewer and fewer we decided to go tree hopping. we went tree hopping we saw the mountain where Rui used to live before he moved in with every other demon slayer, I look in awe as I see the town we need to get to from the distance. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

When we enter the town, hot flames greeted us as lighting struck the town "Zenitsu..." I whisper as go off on my own "(Y/N) where are you going?!" Nezuko shouts "I'm going to set things right!" I yelled back to try to find my cousin. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

Nezuko's POV

(Y/N) runs off, Susamaru and I ran onto the rooftop to scout the area and find everyone else, I put Tanjiro's box down the door burst open "Tanjiro?" I ask as he crawls out. Tanjiro hugs me before running off "Tanjiro!" I shout as I run after him. 

"Susamaru do your best and protect the remaining civilians ok!" I shout as I run after Tanjiro. Tanjiro comes to a stop as I walk closer, I see (Y/N) talking to one of the demons, he has short, yellow hair of varying lengths, cutting off squarely at the ends where it fades to a darker orange colour, his uneven bangs falls in front of his face. he looks like he is wearing a tattered demon-slayer uniform. he was wearing a haori with a white-triangle pattern and yellow-orange gradient. I look in shock as I knew him "Zenitsu" I whisper standing next to Tanjiro, Zenitsu was my first love (i ship it, so I'm putting it in here). (Y/N) was trying to talk to Zenitsu, as they were crying. I looked over at Tanjiro and he looks upset.

I knew Tanjiro liked (Y/N) they first met at the house where we fought the lower moon six. when (Y/N) was speaking at Zenitsu they didn't realise that a demon was coming up behind them, I grabbed my sword and ran towards (Y/N). the demon pushed a metal pip through her stomach. "(Y/N)!" I yelled as I ran over to them. I picked up (Y/N) and laid their head on my lap. Tanjiro kills the demon the same way. I held (Y/N) close as Zenitsu came over "Zenitsu, please take them to the spider mansion" I plead, Zenistu looked like he regretted everything. I heard him sigh 

"Help me put them on my back" I nodded. I helped (Y/N) onto Zenitsu's back, and I started to worry. he kisses me on the cheek before leaving. I blush no Nezuko get back to work I think while standing up, "Tanjiro" I say turning to face him, he looks at me "stay safe" I add letting him do what he wants, Tanjiro nods and I turn to find Susamaru.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

Tanjiro's POV 

I run after Zenitsu, Nezuko should have trusted me with them. why did she trust a demon with a human? not any human, (Y/N). knowing Zenitsu will probably do something before they arrive at the spider mansion, I see Zenitsu in the near distance. I sprint over to him and kick his legs making him fall onto the ground. I pick up (Y/N) from Zenitsu's back. I glance down at Zenistu laying on the ground before walking to the spider mansion before the sun rises "Tanjiro" I hear Zenistu mutter, I look down at him 

"Why are you doing this?" he asks me. I put (Y/N)'s feet onto the ground as they rest on my side "I don't have time for this" I say while putting my muzzle back on and picking up (Y/N) fully. I sprint towards the spider mansion, going through the path with a bearable amount of wisteria.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

(Y/N) POV 

I wake up in what looks like a hospital room "oh you're awake" the Older Spider sister says "here take this it will help" she says giving me a glass full of an unknown liquid, I sit up, ignoring the pain and take the glass. I drink the green liquid and look around. "what happened to Nezuko and Susamaru?" I ask looking at her "they are in the training hall. they wanted to do some training while they wait for you. I don't suggest you join them. your wound is still very bad" she says looking terrified "what's wrong?" I ask looking concerned, the older spider sister moves closer to my ear.

"he killed them, he killed them all," she says with a shaky whisper. she pulled back and sat down"what do you mean?" I ask now a bit curious and scared. before she could answer Tanjiro loomed over her and impaled one of the kitchen knives into her neck. I scream as I stare at her dead body now in both horror and disgust. I look up to see a now bloodied Tanjiro. I look at him scared. I was about to scream again but he shut me up with a kiss. 

"now on one can get in the way," he says in a sweet voice while pulling away "what did you do?" I ask now terrified. "can't you see everyone is dead, I killed them for you," he says sitting on the bed in front of me, he looked at me with a kind smile. 

"you didn't kill Nezuko and Susamaru did you?" I ask "only Susamaru, she has no purpose nor uses," he says looking like it was obvious. I look and the glass I was holding now wondering what I just drank when I feel a hand lift my head up to look at Tanjiro "only look at me" he says moving my face closer to his. when there was no space between us he pulled my neck to make the kiss deeper, but then he realised I needed air so he pulled apart "you're mine no matter what~. got that~." he says resting his forehead on mine.

"I love you (Y/N)~"

⚛》》》◆《《《⚛