akaza

request: Falls in love with a weak human girl

╔════▣◎▣════╗

╚════▣◎▣════╝

╚════▣◎▣════╝

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰───

Akaza was wandering around this house he broke into looking for other humans to eat when he heard coughing from one of the rooms. he opened the door slightly, he gasped a bit upon seeing this girl. she had woken up from a coughing fit, she got up to get the medication from the dresser which was just a home remedy made by her mother. (Y/N) had what was going around during the time which was tuberculosis, so her skin became a lot paler and she lost a lot of weight from loss of appetite. everyone around her said she was more beautiful than before, that made her happy of course but if she wanted to be called beautiful she would want to be better. even though the upper 12 moon demon always looked down on those who are weak, he for some reason wanted to know her name.

he opened the door fully which started (Y/N), she dropped the remedy and started to panic a little. her cough came back but worse upon being startled, she dropped to the floor coughing badly. Akaza ran to the kitchen and grabbed her a glass of water then ran back to the room, he got closer to her and handed her the glass. she takes it and drinks it hastily "thank you" she mumbles when she looks up at him properly. smiled at him, he was confused at first. she put the glass onto the dresser.

"what's your name and why were you coughing so badly?" he asks quietly not wanting to scare her "my name is (Y/N) and I have tuberculosis," she says not minding talking to a stranger who could be very much a demon, he was kind to her so she thought that he could at least know her name. "how long have you had tuberculosis?" he asks slouching a bit still staring at her "about three years now, I hope to get better thou and become strong enough to protect those I love" she states looking down at her lap shyly while playing with her fingers. Akaza was speechless, she wanted to get stronger like him and had this illness for three years, he also felt a pain in his chest after she said those she loved.

"Can I ask you a question?" she asks looking up at him "seems fair, what is it?" he asks while getting into a comfortable sitting position "are you a demon?" she asks while looking past Akaza's head through her open shoji doors and through the window. she notices the sun will be coming up soon "yes I am" he says with a straight face "I guess you're going to eat me then" she mumbles but Akaza heard it "I don't eat women so no, I won't eat you" he says not noticing the sun coming up. (Y/N) slowly gets up and closes all doors and windows so no sunlight will come in, that surprised Akaza that this woman would close anything that lets in sunlight.

(Y/N) lit a match and lit an oil lamp that was near bye as it got pretty dark in her room. "why would you do that?" Akaza asks confused at her actions "do what?" she says back "why would you close anything that can bring in sunlight?" he wonders "you were kind to me" (Y/N) says back smiling at the demon.

"you would do that even though I am a demon?" he asks "I believe that if someone shows you kindness then they deserve kindness no matter how they are," she says sitting down on her comfortable futon "you don't know how many people I have killed and you think I deserve kindness?" he asks still confused "yup," she says laying down "so-" he cut himself off when he noticed she was fast asleep "what a weird girl" he mumbles while smiling himself.

he then heard footsteps an hour or two later approach the girl's room, he hid in one of the cupboards that held some futons in it. a woman opened the door who seemed to be a maid, she came and checked on (Y/N). she picked up the bowl that is now empty and left. she came back in not long after with a tray which some food on it, she put the tray on top of the dresser and then left again after checking her temperature.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

when (Y/N) woke up she noticed that Akaza was still in her room, she smiled a little. he noticed and smiled at her, "I think one of your maids left this for you" he says taking the tray and putting it gently near (Y/N). her smile faded a little "I'm not that hungry but thank you" she says looking down at the food "you need to eat or you'll die from starvation before your illness kills you" Akaza says "I didn't catch your name" (Y/N) says looking at Akaza "its Akaza but don't change the subject or I'll have to force-feed you" Akaza says while taking the spoon and putting food onto it and bringing it to (Y/N) "now say AH or I'll force it" he says looking irritated. (Y/N) decided to comply as she didn't want to get it forced in, she opened her mouth and he put the spoon in her mouth "now chew then swallow" he says before getting another spoon ready.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

It's been a couple of months since Akaza met (Y/N) and he has been taking care of her with the maid's help who accepted him, they weren't surprised that (Y/N) had befriended a demon. (Y/N)'s condition worsened a lot since they met and Akaza was debating whether he turns her into a demon, "I'll give you a choice (Y/N), you'll become a demon and stay with me until we are taken apart or you're condition will get worse."Akaza says sitting next to (Y/N) while holding her cold hand "what happens if choose to be a demon?" she asks quietly "you'll be healthy but you'll have to eat humans and leave your old life" he says while looking at her "if I become a demon I'll have to leave my old life to be with you?" she asks he nods, "the life of a demon seems to be fun, I'll become a demon" Akaza was surprised, he nods "I'll be back" he says before leaving into the life.

Akaza makes it to the demon headquarters to find Muzan as quickly as possible, "Muzan, can you turn someone into a demon for me? I'm begging you on this one. she means everything to me and she's about to die" Akaza says while bowing to Muzan "why would I do that for you?" Muzan states Akaza looked up at him with sadness and disappointment, he slowly went back to (Y/N).

he was desperate, he tried to make her a demon with his own blood doubting that it would work after all one Muzan can create demons with his blood. he held her close silently hoping but deep down he knew that it didn't work, he felt her cold body go limp in his arms. Akaza felt tears go down his cheeks "I didn't even get to tell her how I felt..." he mumbled to himself into the (H/C). the maids felt sorry for him and just left to give him time.

⚛》》》◆《《《⚛

»»----authors note----««

I made this ending first before realising that the person who requested it wanted angst but I like this ending better.

"very well take me to her" Akaza takes Muzan to (Y/N) only to see she's on the verge of death, he runs to her side while Muzan walks to her other side. Muzan opened her mouth and dug his nails into his hand letting blood drop into her mouth, after a decent amount was spilled Akaza pulled her up gently so the blood will go down better. they waited a moment before confirming, everyone watches as her skin turn back into its natural colour. the maids confirm that she has gotten better but has fallen asleep, Akaza hugs (Y/N) close to him as he lets a tear roll down his cheek "thank you Muzan" he says, Muzan nods then leaves.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

since then (Y/N) has been doing everything she wanted to do with Akaza, she got stronger by eating humans that Akaza has given her and hunting her own. Akaza was happy to have her by his side and well, he ended up telling her he loved her a couple of years later. she accepted and they were together, he killed anyone who laid eyes on her and was possessive but she didn't mind as long as she was allowed to go out and do things she didn't care.

⚛》》》◆《《《⚛