Enmu

this story is the same as the other story but this one is a male protagonist as promised 

╔════▣◎▣════╗

╚════▣◎▣════╝

╚════▣◎▣════╝

(H/C) = hair colour

(Y/N) = your name

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰───

a certain (H/C) male always took the train to the city for his work, he works as a tailor in a small shop under a pretty well-known fashion designer. His boss creates western style clothing such as tuxedos and beautiful western dresses for people who could afford it, they also created furisode, uchikake, kurotomesode and irotomesode, houmongi and tsukesage, iromuji, komon and edo komon. they usually made clothing for women. they sometimes sold their works to stores in the red light district. (Y/N) was wearing his montsuki with zori sandals, and his hair was a little messed up from work that morning (if you have long hair just ignore this).

(Y/N) got onto the train, as usual, he walked through the cars until there was one with not as many people in it. he sat down on an empty bench across from some man with red and yellow hair yelling "YUM!" every time he took a bite from what looked like his 7th bento box. (Y/N) put his bag which was full of fabrics and sewing supplies on the seat next to him as he stared out the window. from the corner of his eye, he saw three boys walk into the car, one with red hair and a scar, he was wearing a checkerboard pattern with sea-form-green and black haori. he looked to be carrying a box of some kind on his back. one with blond hair that looks to be cut unevenly wearing a yellow Haori that fades to orange with white triangles on it. the last boy was wearing a boar mask and not wearing a shirt showing off his muscular body. 

he could see that they all had swords. the three boys walked over to the red and yellowed hair man and started talking to them, he turned them out as he stared out the window daydreaming while unconsciously humming a tune he heard in the city. he had caught the attention of the red-haired boy, he looked her way as he was humming to himself. the blond boy brought his attention back to the red and yellow-haired man. a boy came through and punched holes in everyone's ticket, one he got to (Y/N) he froze and hesitantly punched his ticket "I'm sorry (Y/N)" he mumbles to him while walking into the next car. (Y/N) sat there confused about how he knew his name. everyone was fast asleep on the benches dreaming about their own things.

unknowingly the lower level 1 demon was on the roof waiting for one of his servants to punch the tickets everyone. even though he came to eat the humans on the train again but he always left one alone. he had taken an interest in the tailor, he had ordered the human helpers to put him to sleep but not touch him just leave him be. he slowly found out things about (Y/N) through his helpers that he sent for information. on the roof of the train, "being able to die while dreaming is a blessing."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

the boy who punched the tickets was laying on the floor the lower level demons hand to put him to sleep. the demon grants his wish, "Ummm.... what about us..." a girl asked for the four as they kneeled on the floor " just wait here and you'll get sleepier very soon, the sharp-witted hunters might wake up because they'll sense the demons and their thirst for blood. be careful to not touch their bodies when you get close and fasten the cord." the demon's hand explained "I cannot move from the locomotive for a while. just do your best until everything's prepared. so you can have a wonderful dream" he added the four all agreed reluctantly, little did they know he was lying he only came for one thing. he didn't care for the humans are the train anymore except one.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

Enmu asked one of his extra helpers to do him a favour, and the tired boy agreed. Enmu said he'd wait at the end of the train in the last cart. the boy was careful not to wake up anyone he slowly put his arms under the boy's legs and put his other arm under his waist. holding him bridal style as he rested his head on his chest, he walked slowly and carefully through the cars while an unconscious (Y/N) was laying in his arms. he blushes after looking at his sleeping face, he looked so peaceful while sleeping like he didn't have a care in the world.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

Enmu ate two or three humans while waiting for his helper to bring his prize. he was a sadistic person and enjoyed the pain he caused others. truth be told he did enjoy the face of terror, fear and sadness as he ate (Y/N)'s significant lover. he didn't need them when he had him. he heard the car door open and he saw the same tired boy holding his beloved. he felt jealous, he ripped him out of his arms and looked at him lovingly as he caressed his cheek. he opened the other car door of the train jumped off the train and landed on his feet like a cat.

he didn't fuse with the train on purpose because if he did he couldn't leave with (Y/N) he had planned this from the beginning when he first saw you, he had prepared a place for both of you two live. he got there fairly quickly. the place had no windows for anything to bring sunlight in and all the doors were locked with keys that he can only unlock. he laid (Y/N) down on a futon and watched his peaceful face, time to ruin it he thought as we change his dream to a nightmare. he watched as his face morphed from peaceful to restless and fearful, he loved that face. "sweet (Y/N) how I love that face" he says seductively into his ear as he got on top of him. he sits on top of him and kisses his cheek, he wanted to do more but wanted him to be awake to see the face he would make. he laid on top of him cuddling his sleeping form as he kept switching his dreams to nightmares. he was going to keep you with him even if it meant turning you into a demon, even if he didn't want to he would if he had to.

"dream well my little illusion~

⚛》》》◆《《《⚛